Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ummm yea I was bored so I decided to try making a banner and I made it :3
I know it's not the best etc.....
You can use it if you want to...

I was also bored. Use it if you wish.
(I couldn't round the corners as much as Micho has, DAMMIT!)
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
well lets see who will be keen 1st

just post here we need like a few guys we can just have like 4 people in it... do u want to put in money and the winner get its?
I dunno.
It would be pretty gutting to donate 10k and no-one else does.
But sure, I am in. (no money from me though) :]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
sidieldani, fuck off. You think you are going to get in here just like that, good bye.

Wtf man? He was leaving!
The LOL Thread
Hey guys!
I got bored, so I decided I would make a joke thread. (I don't know if we have one or not)

Post your jokes, funny pictures, anything that would make us lol, here. But try to keep the spam to a minimum.

-------------------------------------------------------------