Toribash
KillerBunny, if you still wanna get tested today, I'll be on. Just say what server and I'll meet ya there. Or you can make a server. Whatever works best for you.

EDIT: Nevermind, your off now. Well I can test ya sometime later.
Last edited by Soop; Aug 14, 2008 at 07:13 AM.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Originally Posted by Soop View Post
KillerBunny, if you still wanna get tested today, I'll be on. Just say what server and I'll meet ya there. Or you can make a server. Whatever works best for you.

EDIT: Nevermind, your off now. Well I can test ya sometime later.

yeah i moved house recently so i dnt hav my PC =/ ive been on the forums on my psp, im gna go to my dads office in about an hour so i'll pm u when im on the pc

im gonna be on for the next half hour, then my bros going on then i'll be on for another half hour and so forth :P

im gna withdraw my app until further notice i'll ride it solo for 5 days then i'll ask again
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 14, 2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: merge: double post
Originally Posted by KilerBunny View Post
yeah i moved house recently so i dnt hav my PC =/ ive been on the forums on my psp, im gna go to my dads office in about an hour so i'll pm u when im on the pc

im gonna be on for the next half hour, then my bros going on then i'll be on for another half hour and so forth :P

im gna withdraw my app until further notice i'll ride it solo for 5 days then i'll ask again

Don't withdraw app, just wait for 5 days then ask to be tested again.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Anyone online atm, I'm on for like another 30 mins, Anyone want to test me?
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Yeeaaah, um, I dont think thats going to happen, sorry. Just since you can only do jousting... its just probably not going to work. Belts dont matter much, but they can be useful. I'm sorry Raph.

Wow, I scared myself at how nice I sounded right there.

What the... Im before his post yet I posted later... WEEEIIIRRRD!!!
I have quit. Goodbye all.
hey guys would it be ok if i join? only thing is i only do jousting and am only blue belt,if thats okey if you can test me im free for a while this morning and tomorrow
Experience: 2 days
Belt:Yellow 15 till orange?
Specialty:Nothing in particular yet, been getting into Sambo. But I'm generally playing swords or joust. Mostly sambo as of late.
Reason:I think I need to get into a clan because I feel like I should get with some other people to learn quicker and better. That's a really small part of it but, you know.

If you want to test at some point let me know, I'm free whenever really. EDIT: Because it was unnecessary.

Thanks for considering me.
Last edited by Spudnik; Aug 17, 2008 at 08:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Spudnik View Post
Experience: 2 days
Belt:Yellow 15 till orange?
Specialty:Nothing in particular yet, been getting into Sambo. But I'm generally playing swords or joust. Mostly sambo as of late.

Reason:I think I need to get into a clan because I feel like I should get with some other people to learn quicker and better. That's a really small part of it but, you know.

If you want to test at some point let me know, I'm free whenever really. Planning to change my name by the way. If I get in, it will be Hash Browns or something to that effect 'cause those are absolutely delicious.

Thanks for considering me.

Ehhhh..............

Maybe in a few months when you get better.
[CBK]
Huh? CBK suddenly requires skill? >.>
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!