Toribash

Fixed app for Rhae Rhae

Attached Files
Red Text.rpl (198.2 KB, 3 views)
krisped.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
Trying
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Name: My real name is Anniina (Finish name) and people know me in-game as Holo or Benander.
Belt: Im 4th dan but soon 5th dan.
Country and timezone: Im from Finland and my GMT is +2
How active are you in-game (1-10): Im pretty active in-game so ill give my self 9.
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: Nitro, Liquor, Idle and couple others not worthy to mention. Left them coz i didnt like it there at all.
too much arrogant people.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): My Skype is: Bena_msi.
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I think my best mod is ABD and Greykido, But i like to play alot of Rkmma, mushu and spar etc.
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: I think i can help with basic clan stuff like having a good atmosphere on the clan page etc, since im pretty nice buddy if u get to know me better.
Any bans/infractions?: I might have couple of Infractions, but i dont have any banns.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: In my oppinion Ascend is full of nice and fun people and i would like to play with them.
Anything you'd like to add?: Not rly.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ill post them a bit later since im on my laptop and dont have my replays on this. And i dont think that i have any singeplayer replays since my hard drive has issues lol.

Player card thing didnt work for me lol.

Best Regards,
Holo

No, weak app and i don't really think you fit Ascend.

Originally Posted by SruX View Post

Fixed app for Rhae Rhae

Stahp.. That was bad and you're immature. Get out.
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
Some clans I have been in before applying to Ascend are VoC(Died) Crooks (Died) FC(Died)

You left before Crooks died.
Originally Posted by Bloomedia View Post
You left before Crooks died.

True but i Could tell it was gonna die Colors left leaders were becoming inactive also i really didn't fell like i fit in there
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Nononononononono

if you play the video backward the cat is saying yes don't try that just take my word for it
Last edited by Candy; Jul 4, 2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Name: My real name is Anniina (Finish name) and people know me in-game as Holo or Benander.
Belt: Im 4th dan but soon 5th dan.
Country and timezone: Im from Finland and my GMT is +2
How active are you in-game (1-10): Im pretty active in-game so ill give my self 9.
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: Nitro, Liquor, Idle and couple others not worthy to mention. Left them coz i didnt like it there at all.
too much arrogant people.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): My Skype is: Bena_msi.
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I think my best mod is ABD and Greykido, But i like to play alot of Rkmma, mushu and spar etc.
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: I think i can help with basic clan stuff like having a good atmosphere on the clan page etc, since im pretty nice buddy if u get to know me better.
Any bans/infractions?: I might have couple of Infractions, but i dont have any banns.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: In my oppinion Ascend is full of nice and fun people and i would like to play with them.

Anything you'd like to add?: Not rly.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ill post them a bit later since im on my laptop and dont have my replays on this. And i dont think that i have any singeplayer replays since my hard drive has issues lol.

Player card thing didnt work for me lol.

Best Regards,
Holo

"Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: In my oppinion Ascend is full of nice and fun people and i would like to play with them." k.

"Anything you'd like to add?: Not rly." k.

"Any bans/infractions?: I might have couple of Infractions, but i dont have any banns." Please tell me what infractions you got. I'm curious.

No from me. Just not enough info and not enough info about yourself
I am dead
Name:john
Belt:Brown
Country and timezone:Lebanon +3 GMT
How active are you in-game (1-10):10
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:NONE
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):Skype name: mumber.flex1
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):ABD,aikido,greykido,mushu,boxshu...
What do you want to contribute to the clan?onation,and helping to win some wars,etc...
Any bans/infractions?:nope
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:I chose Ascend cause i love it too much it have some of my favorite players...
Anything you'd like to add?:I hope u accept me
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: HOW CAN I POST A REPLAY ?? plz tell me !?!?!
Name:yusufdavis just call me yusuf
Belt:4 dan
Country and timezone: arizona UTC 7:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 7
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I don't know what your talking about
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):?
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):
What can you contribute the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):
Any bans/infractions?:
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png):
Did anyone refer you here?:
Got some more to add?: