Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by de4th
Presuming that each wipe must be as thorough as a normal wipe, doing it 100 times would be a rather unpleasant experience.

Conceded. More than that, repeated flexing, especially when done in a quasi-squatting position, may cause severe strain on the biceps and shoulder muscles.

But hey, all of that is rather trivial if you're gonna get 2,000 smackeroonies a day, free of charge.
fl0w
I think this oblv server is a huge success I'm having so much fun with everyone.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
If you use a bidet, you must spray yourself 100 times with it in order to be clean. Of course, you can just learn to live with a dirty asshole. And yes, each wipe must be as if it was the only wipe you did, except 100 times.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
If you use a bidet, you must spray yourself 100 times with it in order to be clean. Of course, you can just learn to live with a dirty asshole. And yes, each wipe must be as if it was the only wipe you did, except 100 times.

Maybe I'd just use lots of "smell-goods" to hide the odor. I'd get too lazy after a while.
Most people would. I would just never bother, and change my underwear twice a day.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm so proud and happy on how the intricate workings of an ass wipe are been thoroughly discussed among the great minds that make up this family.

I love Oblivion.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Before i answer the question, i have to know what kind of toilet paper i'm using. I can't live with rectal abrasions. If it's a bidet then hell yeah, i'm up. Prison issue toilet paper? No.
-----
No to mug, yes to pew. I like pew.
-----
Kyosho has been inactive for 3 weeks. Booting shall ensue.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 27, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Whatever toilet paper you normally use.
Oh, in that case it is lab tested for softness. I will accept the $$$.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I'm sorry for invading the forum. Hope I am not offending anyone.

I just wanted to report that BluHawkEye rage quit during a match I was winning marginally. I have a screenshot of the incident.

I don't know how you boys deal with this, but I thought I'd report it all the same.

See you around.
Attached Images