Toribash
it would probably help if you posted more... BUT SERIOUSLY WE SHOULDN'T KICK INACTIVE MEMBERS! BRONIES STICK TOGETHER!
-----
plus... we have almost no members as it is... we should REALLY start recruiting...
Last edited by coolio117; Feb 15, 2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power metal is my life.
I'm getting really tired of this.

Every time I come in here, you guys are complaining about how dead this clan is getting and I see nobody doing anything about it. I'm not talking about the people outside of the clan, I'm talking about the members.

If you think we need members, go out and play toribash and tell people to join.
If you think we need events, make a thread and put together TC for a prize and get the word out.
If you think we need a great clan, do something instead of posting the same thing over and over in this forum.

Well, I actually started trying to play and winning tourneys :3

But actually, yeah, I kinda agree with you. No need in stupid whining here
meow
should tell him to post or he'll just be kicked again, it seems he is only in for the tag :l

Wise words spoken from someone at some point: If you don't use the forums, you have no reason to be in a clan
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
I'm getting really tired of this.

Every time I come in here, you guys are complaining about how dead this clan is getting and I see nobody doing anything about it. I'm not talking about the people outside of the clan, I'm talking about the members.

If you think we need events, make a thread and put together TC for a prize and get the word out.
If you think we need a great clan, do something instead of posting the same thing over and over in this forum.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
I wanna die now... Newest episode is out.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole