Toribash
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Well, being more active isn't neceassarily a good thing. I mean look at Uric's posts. 9/10 are spam.
Does that make anyone like him?
No.

Haha, pwnt
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I like Uric, he is a great piece of one. (One piece reference (Zoro comment reference))
Lol. Haha. Got my joke? :P
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
I like Uric, he is a great piece of one. (One piece reference (Zoro comment reference))
Lol. Haha. Got my joke? :P

A piece of one?
What the fuck does that even mean.

And we like Uric too.
Otherwise we'd have kicked him by now.
I mean
seriously
he's like a spambot.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Uric has more spam than a container full of spam.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I have the least amount of spam here and since when does Erth say "pwnt"?
:O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I have the least amount of spam here and since when does Erth say "pwnt"?
:O

pwnt
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
ermg jizzface

So how have you been Erth? I haven't seen you post in a while. Last time I was on IRC you were afk and we didn't get to talk :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
ermg jizzface

So how have you been Erth? I haven't seen you post in a while. Last time I was on IRC you were afk and we didn't get to talk :<

Not too bad actually.
Yeah, I've been idling quite a bit recently, lots of coursework and university stuff to prepare for.

How about yourself?

If anyone else wants to chime in go for it, wanna hear any cool developments ;o
She/They

I like him... Wait, wait... It's a lie... Nah nvm, I like him...

Also Ultimate is goin' alright, slowed down on recruitment etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I thought that I was the designated buzz killer with my non-existent sense of humor.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos