Ranking
okay i understand i wasn't accepted can I ask what made you deny me like not enough info or what.
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.
Originally Posted by luke55 View Post
okay i understand i wasn't accepted can I ask what made you deny me like not enough info or what.

You failed to even read the first page or title of the thread it seems.
-----
Jontae: Denied.
Last edited by Hattersin; Dec 23, 2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
I see.....I did read the first page but me being stupid did not right in in free form which I now understand why I wasn't accepted
-----
Is there any chance you the members of OBEY give me another chance to do this in free form?
Last edited by luke55; Dec 23, 2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.
five it a couple of weeks and sure
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Hello my name is Luke (luke55) I am 16 years of age my GMT is 8 my best mods are wushu and rk-mma I was inactive for a while because i bought a new game and i played it non stop. I saw toribash on my desktop deleted and re downloaded it because i figured there would be many updates. I'm very active I'm on four to six days a week. So that's my application to join OBEY.

You literally made your app as short as possible. It didn't even cover all requirements.
Learn how to read and get out.
hello.

this is just me saying any posts beyond here that ask "AM I BEING DISCUSSED" or "R U CONSIDER ME" will probably get you denied. do not ask, because we're obviously reviewing your application.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yall denied.

Everyone except Danwebb11 and GunnyBunni.
Dan, you're on trial. Post around on our board and Skype chatroom so we can get to know you better ^^
GunnyBunni accepted and invited.