Toribash
Thanks for the info, Athin. Also, doesn't really look like he wrote the freeform part of his app, if you compare it to the formatted app.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Hello [Revenge],
Hm, where to start. Well, let's start with the basic information. First of all, I am 5'4, and I am almost 13 years old. This may be a concern, but it doesn't have to be because I am mature for my age, but I mess around sometimes. Well, I guess we could go to physical features. I have dirty blonde, medium long hair with almost silver eyes.

I want to join because I think that this clan would be great for me. David told me that he thinks that I will love this clan, and I trust his word. I got to know David and Flipers and IRC. They both seem like very kind and helpful people. If I get accepted, I think I could really help by doing clan wars and whatnot.

Next would be alternate accounts. Well, my main account was chandlerb, which I later changed the name to Tune. On that account, to be honest, I was known as a clan hopper. To this day I am still ashamed of what my clan hopping. Also, i was very eager to get pure and to be a higher belt, so i bought 10k qi. Eventually, I got bored of toribash and decided to leave "in style". By that, I mean I scammed Kristis133. It was a USD for tc scam. It was rather redundant. While I still had Tune, I bought an account called Mohit. Mohit, I don't think had too bad of a reputation, except for the fact that I applied for many clans. After Mohit, I started a new account named TheLittleMan, he didn't have too bad of a reputation. Eventually, I change the name to Foxx. But, because of my family, I had to request a ban. If I didn't request one, I would've gotten back on. The family didn't keep me away for long. Eventually, I made Kyrn, but didn't like the name so I made this account Athin. On this account, I have gain massive amounts of maturity, and have completely altered my personality.

Hm, well I have a lot to tell you about me. Let's start at the beginning, I heard it's good to start there. Well, until age 10, I never met my dad. My dad decided to Not meet me because he didn't want to be with my mom anymore. After I met my dad, I. Thought he was a cool guy. Well, not even a year after I met my dad, during a custody battle for me, he married my 4th grade teacher. Before the custody battle, my mom and dad got along pretty good. Well, after marrying my 4th grade teacher (she has a 8-year-old daughter that's a total diva), everything took a turn for the worse. My step-mom tried to control everything. So my dad would get angry because there was so much stress. He would throw things at me, and call me horrible names daily. Honestly, it only hurt so much because I barely know the guy yet! Sorry, I know I'm jumping around here. At my mom's house, it's not the best place. Mostly because she moved 6 times the year all this occurred. Anyway, 1 day, not too long ago, I decided I have had enough. I ran away, which was not a great idea. Well, after they found me, they took me back home. When I got home, my dad had enough and he got mad and lunged at me. I, in absolute terror, tried to run the other way. He caught me and shoved me to the ground and calls me names that were horrendous. My mom and grandma were angry so they moved me to california, to live with my grandma. Because of all this stress going on, I obtained depression. From depression, I became amazingly negative and have had thoughts of suicide.

Now for my miscellaneous information. I do indeed have Skype, my username is chandler.cassano. On my account named chandlerb/tune, my belt, before I bought QI, was 4th Dan. Mohit, I didn't play on enough to get up belts. Otherwise, my game-playing was all-around. If I had not gotten banned or bought QI, I would be about 6th Dan. My GMT, I believe, it -8. I am on the forums about 7 hours a day on the weekdays, and about 10+ hours on weekends. In-game, my activity on weekdays is about 2-3 hours a day, about 5 hours a day on weekends. My main mods are: AikidoBD, Taekkyon, and lenshu3. My special skill is replay making, I cannot post examples as of now, but I will post some as soon as I can. Also David told me I could apply, and I am aware of the odds against my acceptance.

Thank you for your time today. I hope you can consider my application. I also hope my application shows my dedication.
Last edited by Athin; Jan 13, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Really great application, but his past isn't really the best. Regardless of what he's done, I'd say you might as well give him a chance.
what am i doing here
I agree with Facade. A great application.

Seeing as I already got to know him, I'll say yes.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
..decided to leave "in style". By that, I mean I scammed Kristis133. It was a USD for tc scam.

Really didn't like this part. But other than that and a couple other things, you seem to be a cool guy, and hopefully you've changed enough. I think you will be a good addition to the clan.
I give my full yes.
David Moderated Message:
Hey There,I wanna Make an A.P.P (not "A Poor PinkPanther")

So,there is the APP

Name in real life:Tommaso (italian) Thomas (english).I'm i talian.
Time i'm playing:3 years
Ban or something like:None
Name In-Game:THQBEST,nice name,don't you think?
Belt:Black (200 to the 2nd Dan)
QI:1776
Reason 4 apply:I wanna finally join a good clan (judging by the clan position in the list)
Special talents:i can count backward.i make textures.all my textures is homemaded
GMT:+3

Miscellanous infos:Ok,now,i wanna tell you all my in-game history,Let's start:
July of the 2009,Home of my grandma,10am,I wanna find a new game cuz WarRock is beginning to boring me.So i'm gonna search some fighting videos on youtube,and there i find "TORIBASH:The Dream" the oblivion toribash movie,so i have watched it and i was very happy cuz i have thinked:<OMFG THIS GAME IS WONDERFUL!>so i have simply downloaded it.The tutorial,oooh,what hell it was,At the "BEGIN OF ALL" i dont know how to move the camera,then in the years i have played this game with only the fun of the fighting,never with seriously intenctions,but when you get a belt upgrade,you begin to appreciate the game,and now,i'm blacke belt,i scares some persons with my rank and with my belt.just the past afternoon i have beated [RAWR]NutHug(he dont speak a lot) and it was really simple 4 me,i don't know why.i have beated some famous players,there is the list:
[RAWR]NutHug,[Parrot]Juhizz,[GerU]Jaker,[MAD]DeerSlayer
so,judge me how you want but i know what is the honor,i know what is the win and the the lose...
I know.I know EVERYTHING.
so,i have posted the app.
Thank you if you approve me,else,go to the hell.i'm kidding,got to the bedroom to think.
-----
i'm playing from 3 years,sorry for the kitty face.
Last edited by THQBEST; Jan 14, 2012 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Like Lamas And Trains.
Originally Posted by THQBEST View Post
Hey There,I wanna Make an A.P.P (not "A Poor PinkPanther")

So,there is the APP

Name in real life:Tommaso (italian) Thomas (english).I'm i talian.
Time i'm playing:3 years
Ban or something like:None
Name In-Game:THQBEST,nice name,don't you think?
Belt:Black (200 to the 2nd Dan)
QI:1776
Reason 4 apply:I wanna finally join a good clan (judging by the clan position in the list)
Special talents:i can count backward.i make textures.all my textures is homemaded
GMT:+3

Miscellanous infos:Ok,now,i wanna tell you all my in-game history,Let's start:
July of the 2009,Home of my grandma,10am,I wanna find a new game cuz WarRock is beginning to boring me.So i'm gonna search some fighting videos on youtube,and there i find "TORIBASH:The Dream" the oblivion toribash movie,so i have watched it and i was very happy cuz i have thinked:<OMFG THIS GAME IS WONDERFUL!>so i have simply downloaded it.The tutorial,oooh,what hell it was,At the "BEGIN OF ALL" i dont know how to move the camera,then in the years i have played this game with only the fun of the fighting,never with seriously intenctions,but when you get a belt upgrade,you begin to appreciate the game,and now,i'm blacke belt,i scares some persons with my rank and with my belt.just the past afternoon i have beated [RAWR]NutHug(he dont speak a lot) and it was really simple 4 me,i don't know why.i have beated some famous players,there is the list:
[RAWR]NutHug,[Parrot]Juhizz,[GerU]Jaker,[MAD]DeerSlayer
so,judge me how you want but i know what is the honor,i know what is the win and the the lose...
I know.I know EVERYTHING.
so,i have posted the app.
Thank you if you approve me,else,go to the hell.i'm kidding,got to the bedroom to think.
-----
i'm playing from 3 years,sorry for the kitty face.

Judging by the bolded part, this is not the clan for you.
Rejected.
Originally Posted by David View Post
Judging by the bolded part, this is not the clan for you.
Rejected.

Also, he didn't make a freeform app. Double rejected.
David Moderated Message:
If athin needs a third yes I give it too him I just hope his history doesn't repeat its self.

You see what I did there?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
All right. That means he's in.
Josh, you can have the honors of inviting him.

Welcome to Revenge, Athin!