Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh, so you have a -4 GMT. Also, I have faith in this clan for being accepted*knock on wood*because we're all talented, friendly, and we all help each other to reach common/individual goals. Not to mention we're all very active too. I have loved every second of being in this clan. How bout everybody else? How are you enjoying?

Oh, Lemon, when we are able to apply for official-ness is when we finally reach 3 weeks of being a clan.
goric will send the application probably when he feels we are all ready to apply and we've accomplished all the goals we wish to before we apply.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 25, 2011 at 02:58 AM.
DAMN.
i think this clan is great so as the ppl im rly enjoying this clan cuz is active and all the ppl are friendly and talented

edit::

for some ppl who might have doubt of my editing skills check out my latest vid and tell me if im good enough to make the vid

all about me

and the wind clan vid

this clan got deleted due to the hack of the toribash forums

enjoy
Last edited by JonNario; Jan 25, 2011 at 03:48 AM.
Forum's Bitch
I never doubted your video editing skills, but if I had that would change my ming :3.
That was epic Jon. I wanted to learn replay making, but I'm not very talented at it...at all.
Very nice presentation.
DAMN.
pretty nice vids, i vote to jon make our video

ill be workin rly hard on replays for the video, what about 10 replays each player? i mean each will appear?

dont cout goric cuz he is forum only
:^)
Nice Nario's and yes it awesome that you making our vid, nice edit and I wish I could have some epic skills in SP just like you, but I fail a little =]

EDIT: New awesome avvy =] please say what you think guys.
Last edited by Lemon; Jan 25, 2011 at 03:50 AM.
it depends on how many ppl will be on the video i'll tell u as soon as all the members decide to join the video but i'll say around 5-6 replays each player

also thx muur and lemon

practice some madmens and u'll learn rly fast
Forum's Bitch
Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to say replay making...I meant movie making, I'm decent a SP replays. Check out my thread. I restarted so I only have one replay right now lol
DAMN.
I'm also in. Plus, I say yes to Rayleigh helping us out with problems, he helped me out today already with a question I had. He is a cool guy.
Also, everybody look. I just noticed the clan story is up. Twas very inspiring
DAMN.