Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

about jimbobwe!
hey guyz!!!
my name is kareem... i made an art request for a guy from your clan called "jimbobwe" and he was supposed to pay me 50k tc...
he said he still have 20k and he will send the rest when he get some more!
so its been almost a week and he didnt replay back with any news!
I give him 5 more days to give me back the money... and if he doesnt...
he will be reported for scamming and i want you guys to handle the thing with 'em too...
btw im ripping my self on the 30k tc only because making the banners he requested took me 3 and a half hours ...
i made him 9 banners for a clan called Phancy... i donno whats that but whatever!!!!
an example for the art:

there are still 8 more banners about the members, aims, story, application.... blah blah blah blah...
so thats it if he doesnt get me the 30k.... it will be time for revnege mwahahahahahaaa!!!

ok whatever.... so as i said he will be reported as scamming and he should be kicked from your clan (optional)....

ok thanks all....
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Hey
hey
hey

Shut the fuck up. I literally just told you I had 20k on an alt account with too little qi to transfer. Chill your puss. Stop pms-ing.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by kareem98 View Post
and...... why are you so mad?

I'm not looking to spam my clan board spamming you. I am working to get the money. Be patient.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by kareem98 View Post
and...... why are you so mad?

- - - ^

Nothing a good old Mass Pm Fury couldn't handle.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Why did you make a thread
get the fuck out
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up