Toribash
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Meow?

Moo.
>:U
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Moo.
>:U

Bark :>
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
rawr :3

But what are we doing?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I am kaiokay I came here because this is one of the most active clans on tb I also heard that you like grammar and not skills so its more on intelliact then how good you are; In game this clan seems nice but I wont waste your times with with bad reason. I just also I do have a friend in here Oh also my real name is Corey Nichols. I know its corny but I was not able to choose my name if I could it would probably be aster smith.

So I also choose to join because of that even though I might have bad grammar I have ok skills somethings about me I like to watch tosh.0; I have to say its one of my favorite shows I am age 15 my birthday is on april 13th. I will be turning 16 I am a 4th dan and tend to be active in toribash in game and forum.If I get in I will always be active in clan unless like on school days I be tired. I go in the house and go straight to bed but later will wake up and get on and be active.
Last edited by kaiokay; Mar 21, 2011 at 01:09 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
I am kaiokay I came here because this is one of the most active clans on tb I also heard that you like grammar and not skills so its more on intelliact then how good you are in game this clan seems nice but I wont waste your times with with bad reason I just also I do have a friend in here Oh also my real name is Corey Nichols I know its corny but I was not able to choose my name if I could it would probably be aster smith.

So I also choose to join because of that even though I might have bad grammar I have ok skills somethings about me I like to watch tosh.0; I have to say its one of my favorite shows I am age 15 my birthday is on april 13th. I will be turning 16 I am a 4th dan and tend to be active in toribash in game and forum so if I get in I will always be active in clan unless like on school days I be tired. I go in the house and go straight to bed but later will wake up and get on and be active.

Seems like a nice fellow.
A yes from me.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
I am kaiokay I came here because this is one of the most active clans on tb I also heard that you like grammar and not skills so its more on intelliact then how good you are in game this clan seems nice but I wont waste your times with with bad reason I just also I do have a friend in here Oh also my real name is Corey Nichols I know its corny but I was not able to choose my name if I could it would probably be aster smith.

So I also choose to join because of that even though I might have bad grammar I have ok skills somethings about me I like to watch tosh.0; I have to say its one of my favorite shows I am age 15 my birthday is on april 13th. I will be turning 16 I am a 4th dan and tend to be active in toribash in game and forum so if I get in I will always be active in clan unless like on school days I be tired. I go in the house and go straight to bed but later will wake up and get on and be active.

Those were 4 run-on sentences.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Lol, i know this guy REALLY well. He is very nice, funny, and dedicated. a Yes from me.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~