Toribash
It doesn't take much to make you happy, does it?

I am coincidentally making a set as well. Also playing catch-up with school and learning code at an extremely slow rate.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
My sets done ;D
dl if you want to see, Cbf posting screenies. Also, Would yous mind if I wore the coffee tag instead of elite? =/
Blasphemy is what it is.

In better news, what do you guys think of the Elite Crew revamp that I quickly did last night?
Looks good, although you need to check our "allies" and remove the defunct clans, such as TAG.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Man, I just put up what I saw w/o thinking, I started that shit at 2am lol. I'll fix it, though.
-----
I went to go fix it, and I realized I don't know about half of these alliances. So let's all work together to sort them out.

First off: [poison] was the most recent alliance made, between us and some unofficial clan started by link1020. He hasn't been active for 3 weeks. I think we should remove the alliance, what about you guys?

Sigma, Latin, and Urban (I'm assuming UrbanUnit) confirmed. Renegade and Spellbound, though, I'm not so sure.
Last edited by Sarutobi; May 14, 2011 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Remove the poison alliance, keep the confirmed ones, remove the ones you're not sure about.

Also, I went to a tea store and spent $45 on a tea infuser, and tea. This shit tastes fucking amazing.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol