Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I'll wait for whenever, it's been 3 weeks since phail said he would have his decision up about me tomorrow,

Same here.

E: Phail hasn't been on IRC lately though.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I guess I forgot the trollface. But yeah. I am joking Marco.

Someone needs to whip some life into Phail.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
He's on IRC quite often lately. He just uses a different nick than his usual one.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau View Post
Join date:September 2010 (A Victim Of The Hack unfortunatley)
Belt: Black
References:None
Replays/Art: Will post shortly
Favourite mod: Aikido,Running
Why you wish to join:I do infact want to join this clan because i do believe i have a chance of interacting with famous members of the toribash community and maybe even teaming up with them to bring glory to Sigma
Why we should let you join:Positive Publicity e.g Art Request Maybe Clan Wars so what i mean or what im trying to say is that i wil dedicate all my best works of art to Sigma and if i join all my tournaments fights will not be taken forgranted
Do you have access to IRC?:Y recently started
Past history:

Optional

Real life Name: David Rege
Past positions of power: None
Other:None

Needs more .
Join date: 8/12/09 was the first account I ever made. What happen though is I was banned for farming back then and then stopped playing. Then my brother got to it and ruined everything and left it to me so now I have to try to get good rep.

Belt: I am good enough to be a 4th dan and I will show you in replays.

References: No, at the moment no one likes me my rep is ruined cause my brother made so many alt accounts no one wants to believe that I am not him.

Replays/Art: Replays

Favourite mod: Aikido, .

Why you wish to join: I want to join because this is the only clan that I think that would look at me and not the rep of my brother and believe that i'm not my brother.
Why we should let you join: What can you contribute to the clan.
I can bring skill and I am respectful I try not to insult people but sometimes it does come out.
Do you have access to IRC?: Y/N (You can use webchat but we really prefer you use a legit client). yes but it is web chat.

Past history: I was banned because boredpayne is Ignorant and did not want to believe that I was not my brother.

Real life Name: My name is jake

Past positions of power:No one likes me but I wish to become admin in the future
Belt: I am good enough to be a 4th dan and I will show you in replays.
-This is one thing that gets me because you don't really say your belt.

Past positions of power:No one likes me but I wish to become admin in the future
-This doesnt answer the question at all. I think your answer here would be better in optional.

References: No, at the moment no one likes me my rep is ruined cause my brother made so many alt accounts no one wants to believe that I am not him.
-A plain no was all that was necessary I think.

Join date: 8/12/09 was the first account I ever made. What happen though is I was banned for farming back then and then stopped playing. Then my brother got to it and ruined everything and left it to me so now I have to try to get good rep.
-Theres good in this but its in the wrong spot. I'm glad you at least told the truth about being banned but you should have put it in the past history

But thats just my reason for saying no.
Originally Posted by Nucent View Post
no one wants to believe that I am not him.

That's because everyone blames their brother/sister/something.

Also, voting no.