Toribash
Hey guise how do I play as infected on single player in l4d? I've tried every method posted online, so far none of them work! I've tried the director_no_humans_zombies 0 thing, exec custom, everything.

So far I'm hoping for this: I tried jointeam 3, and it does bring up the change team menu, but when I click infected it doesn't work. How can I get it into a mode where I can effectively pick the infected team?
Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
Hey guise how do I play as infected on single player in l4d? I've tried every method posted online, so far none of them work! I've tried the director_no_humans_zombies 0 thing, exec custom, everything.

So far I'm hoping for this: I tried jointeam 3, and it does bring up the change team menu, but when I click infected it doesn't work. How can I get it into a mode where I can effectively pick the infected team?

hmm... Try asking or going to the forums of L4D for that.
My bro dropped a 5stone concrete slab onto my finger when it was facing sideways & the front of my finger burst open and now gunge is oozing out.

Discuss.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
WTF is there to discuss

GET TO A HOSPITAL NAOH!!
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
No thanks, my mom knows first aid, so it's all good,she put this stuff on it & it stings like a BITCH.

Also, RedDevil is right, it was awesome.

Also, I'm fine Mrlebo, thanks for askin'.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
It's on my left hand, the finger one closest to my thumb, i don't use it to type anyway.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman