Endurance Onslaught 6.0
organ came back.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
HOLAY EFFIN' CRAPMONSTERS BURJER :O!!!!!!

Just visiting ^_^ Hi Guys!! Ive missed toribash a lot after a lot of months being inactive,im not promising to be active again,since me an' basher got real busy with life,BUT I just luff you guys,It put a smile on my face when I STILL (lol) saw my name on that roster..not that I'm a good asset now than my hayday..oh well.

I'm forever loyal and supporting Triforce,the very first and last clan ill be in,if ever.

GREETINGS TO THY NEW NOOBLETS/MEMBERS!!!
Ive read stuff,an active leaderrrr like Ramenfoods is what you all need all the time,[unlike me shortly after being leader I became inactive due to schoolwork ]) <-- tru dat

Aight guys,ciao!
~Notywq lololololololo

EDIT : I checked my stats for no reason...and EPIC BELT?!?!?! LOL!!!!!
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Sorry to be invading, But i've noticed that Zone and those have been inactive for like, 4 months.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
*To lazy to fix it* *yawns* Thanks for visiting m8.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
you do have JD as your avvy but hey

oh and as far as i know this clan is in hell

get out while you still can...
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by LucasGod View Post
Hm, It's so warm in hell... I think I'll stay here.

Post of the day. FOR THE 5TH FUCKIGN TIME.
heyllo!!!

MANTAAAGE!!!!
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!