Ranking
Fist of the North star man, if you haven't watched i recommend it.

Bad thing is that now i won't have as much time to dick around in tb, i'll be around the forums though.
I begin to feel a little bored with TB and before i maybe start playing less and less i want to throw a tourney for fl0w and some friends.
So, if u have time tomorrow evening at around 7 pm gmt +2 come and join.
I have to repair my car tomorrow, but I'll see if I'm able to finish it before that time, man.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oh man, looks like I've miscalculated it before.

It's 2 a.m. in the morning for me. RIP.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Too bad,i dont remember where you are from.Was it Phillipines? In any way, take care and good luck with your car.

Room is up and running.
-----
FFS

Someone raise maxclients!!!!
Last edited by Kane; Aug 12, 2016 at 08:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Its /maxclients 26(any number actually)

(Thx insanity but i wrote this here because i pinged yesterday and the room was full and hoped that somebody would read it here and raise it.Someone left a few mins later tho and i got in again. BTW i missed u yesterday :-( )

Well, it was really fun yesterday.Many fl0wers showed up and a lot of other people too.There were awesome lenshugames and a dp of over 120 k(thx to all who donated to it).Since it was not taken during the tourney Thanatos and N3wb used it to for an awesome lenshu3ng-betserver which went on for over an hour until the dp was taken and even then it continued.
Good times.
It seams I won some Tc and shiai tokens from the 'Anime us' event. I'm waiting for my prize to settle on my acc so I can make some event of my own. :}

What do you guys think, can we do something together or is the activity too low right now for that?
I can do it alone though.