Toribash
Thats why u dont go linken first. ROFL. That shit is so unnecessary. You just go aquila/bottle > treads > eblade. Join team, fight with them. Ofc always make an illusion, and if you gonna lose fight just jump to your illusion and splitpush. Morph is one of the best kill towers heroes. Dealing so much dmg coz of his morph.
My build is:
aquila/bottle/midas(if you have something like chen or enigma and you will push tower early)>treads>eblade>manta>skadi etc. Ofc there is a place for situational linkens or bkb.
gfdgdghfg
>he only plays carry or mid in ranked

Try queuing as support
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

Try queuing as support

I basically only play offlane centaur/undying.

If i'm forced to support, I just go support undying and rekt some scrubs who don't know bout my zombies
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

Try queuing as support

its a tough life.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
So good.... in some situations. Wraith King support isn't always great and most of the time he won't be played the right way to support, so I'm perfectly fine with it not being popular. There are far better lane supports and usually better roaming supports, so I'm unclear as to the recent infatuation with a wk support. Just like a Sven or Juggernaut support. They can, but there are usually better choices or places to put them.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
wk support is ok with the right team setup, but he's a weak laner in the early game, with a low mana pool, he's a walking stun, thats about it.
the vamp aura is nice, his ulti is usefull because obvious and his passives scale well into the late game.

if you're looking for unconventional supports, i prefer sven, his stun is pretty heavy on mana, especially in the early game, but the damage is great and his warcry thing gives decent chase and gang potential, and his ult is good for pushing towers.

the problem is that they both fall off big time if they get behind on levels and giving them space to farm is pretty greedy. they have no counter push and arent ranged, so they cant deward effectively.
they lack the burst and diversity of conventional supports.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
thats the power of wk support. He can go jungle a bit and keep up with lvls. Yeah, but anyways I still prefer him as a carry.
gfdgdghfg