Toribash
Yup. Same thing started happening to be two days ago.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
That shocked me. I thought genja and him were the definitely the best eu bot lane, and close to best in the world behind madlife/pray and maybe (doublelift/wildturtle)/xpecial.

I'm going to resist the temptation to go on a big old rant about that second statement, and instead rant about Genja and EDward. Enjoy!

There has always been tension between the two players, unfortunately EDward never really respected Genja as a player but we rarely saw the effects of this because of how successful they were. During the online qualifiers for Dreamhack last year EDward left mid-match because Genja bought a glacial shroud. The kennen and urgot 1vs2 bot lane with roaming support that they used against Dignitas at IEM was supposedly a way to solve them not wanting to lane together.

If one of them were to go, it would have to be EDward, Genja is simply too important to the team. Alex has stated in interview that Genja is the brains of Gambit, and that most of the crazy new strategies and compositions they bust out are his design. That includes the 1vs2 strategy I mentioned before. He is also the ADC who in my opinion has THE best positioning in the world. If you watch any M5/GG game, you will see that in teamfights nobody on his team ever bothers to peel for him. At all. They just know that he is always safe even while playing champions like ashe, varus and MF. Once they find a new support and get a bit of experience playing with each other I think they will be fine. I hope so anyway.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Not really sure why you said ''about that second statement''

A) Madlife has proven time and time again that he's the best support in the world
B) Doublelift/Xpecial took a dump and simply outplayed eu during the allstars. Yes, it was Yellowpete, but they looked amazing, even against china. I'm pretty sure that liftlift and xpecial could take genja/edward 6/10 of games if they played. Also, they won 2nd in the molten chamber thing, it's not exactly an indicator of pure skill, but still.
inq.
Not really sure why you said ''about that second statement''

A) Madlife has proven time and time again that he's the best support in the world
B) Doublelift/Xpecial took a dump and simply outplayed eu during the allstars. Yes, it was Yellowpete, but they looked amazing, even against china. I'm pretty sure that liftlift and xpecial could take genja/edward 6/10 of games if they played. Also, they won 2nd in the molten chamber thing, it's not exactly an indicator of pure skill, but still.

You should judge players by how they perform in actual tournaments with their teams, and not by what is effectively a jumped up solo-queue. The NA, KR and CHN Allstars each had over a week of bootcamping, which was unfortunately not possible for the EU and SEA teams. Russians can only spend 90 days a year working within the EU as they are not a member of the EU, and I think you'll find that pretty much all of that time will be used playing in LCS and IEM tournaments. Tournaments that actually matter.

I would agree that MadLife is a contender for top support (Mata, Lustboy, LoveLin and Fzzf are all up there), but I don't think PraY is even in the top 5 adcs in Korea. Have you watched OGN recently? Piglet, Cpt Jack, imp, Raven and Hermes are all on better form. As for Doublelft/Xpecial being stronger than Genja/Edward; well I guess we will never truly know as they will never meet, but as far as I am aware there have been at least 10 matches between GG and CLG/TSM, and GG are yet to lose a match to either of them. That says it all, really.

Also, not sure if you realised this or not, but MadLife and PraY don't actually play in the same team. Neither do Doublelift and Xpecial. Trying to compare either of those partnerships to Genja and Edward is a bit silly, as Genja and Edward have over a year of experience playing with each other at the highest level of competition.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
You should judge players by how they perform in actual tournaments with their teams, and not by what is effectively a jumped up solo-queue. The NA, KR and CHN Allstars each had over a week of bootcamping, which was unfortunately not possible for the EU and SEA teams. Russians can only spend 90 days a year working within the EU as they are not a member of the EU, and I think you'll find that pretty much all of that time will be used playing in LCS and IEM tournaments. Tournaments that actually matter.

I would agree that MadLife is a contender for top support (Mata, Lustboy, LoveLin and Fzzf are all up there), but I don't think PraY is even in the top 5 adcs in Korea. Have you watched OGN recently? Piglet, Cpt Jack, imp, Raven and Hermes are all on better form. As for Doublelft/Xpecial being stronger than Genja/Edward; well I guess we will never truly know as they will never meet, but as far as I am aware there have been at least 10 matches between GG and CLG/TSM, and GG are yet to lose a match to either of them. That says it all, really.

Fzzf?!
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob
Fzzf?!

Dude his sona ults are legendary.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.

Anyone?

im sure everyone here wants a history like this!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
That shocked me. I thought genja and him were the definitely the best eu bot lane, and close to best in the world behind madlife/pray and maybe (doublelift/wildturtle)/xpecial.

genja actually is a weak AD carry powerwise compared to his team. Edward was about 80% of that bottomlane.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666