Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't play pokemon, I just remember it from ages ago.
I lost my gameboy in a warehouse, and that was when my pokemon liking disappeared.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
*Extra Prize, for anyone who makes the best screenshot of Uke dismemberED: 5k

Is that in the replay you are submitting, or just a screenshot from a replay that you did not make from this competition?
eg. I go and decap uke now, but I don't make a replay out of it. Could I put that screenshot here and win the 5k?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I say no, given the new evidence.
How long did it take you to find that post?
Do you mean the one in your signiature?
I am willing to help you.
PM me if you want my tc.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
i think that we should let him in... ALSO why did u make this thread? ur not even in the clan :O well, im happy to see u again

i just didnt know why u made the in/out thread since u rnt in the clan i'vnt got any problems with it, for me, ur still a part of the clan
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
You are in scream, are you? Maybe you should put your replays there instead of here.
stickied... ima go and see what i have, it isnt against the rules to have a 500 frame madman?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
@macshiz: Loled.
@Mariotwo: Go away.
@MetroX: Agreed.
And what if we all get heads?
Or only one of us gets tails?

Lets try something else. Captains maybe?