Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Power Gamer Timmy op. They made an unhinged card about him.

The build is trolly more than anything. I won't use the build for anything other than aram, solely because you can't get bullied out of the gold. Plus I don't play rango in normals, let alone ranked.

Edit: oh and btw, I'm a Johnny.

wouldcha recommend a build for him?
ive played him to release like :

but since he got nerfed i didnt played him anymore.. ive read somehwere that he is now a tank instead of a squishy as fuck assasin which oneshots everything...

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

I am clearly the best when it comes to jukes

what the fack was that graves thinking?
*OH OH shen!!! ima attack him... OH FU HE ISNT MOVING, ITS A TRAP... BETTER RUN*
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
what the fack was that graves thinking?
*OH OH shen!!! ima attack him... OH FU HE ISNT MOVING, ITS A TRAP... BETTER RUN*

I don't know, but I was laughing so hard at it.
Dat feel when you win a 5v4

Stats of the match (obviously)

Last edited by Stellar; Jun 4, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
Now to share something I find rather humorous, I was spectating this game a good little while ago, but I didn't know my friend uploaded it xD

Oh how I love Tristana xD
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
I don't know, but I was laughing so hard at it.
Dat feel when you win a 5v4

Stats of the match (obviously)

That nasus, jungle nasus can be good, his build is eh.
Excuses for him xD and well gj for 4 v 5 xD
EDward has left Gambit Gaming due to a "lack of understanding" between himself and Genja. They are currently playing with a player called darker (who played with Alex, Genja and Darien on a team called MTG) until they find a replacement. Darker will play with them at Dreamhack which is hosting the start of the LCS.

Holy shit!

I think EDward is likely to join Heimerdingers Colossi, a team currently rampaging through the very strong EU amateur scene. Seriously, look at this shit. EDward often plays solo-queue paired with their ADC "Freeze", and has been doing so for months.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Jun 5, 2013 at 07:33 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
That shocked me. I thought genja and him were the definitely the best eu bot lane, and close to best in the world behind madlife/pray and maybe (doublelift/wildturtle)/xpecial.
inq.
Anyone having these annoying ass lag spikes?

Ping is fine and whatnot but my shit goes unresponsive randomly for about 2-8 whole seconds. Just started yesterday too .

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم