Toribash
I understood
Make a new app.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Do whatever you need to make your app good.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Can we all just take a second to praise Embry0nic (though there is a number in his name and I will always call him Embryo) because he isn't an idiot that refuses to read the OP and actually made a decent app?

Also hi, I never post here...back to skype I go.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Embryo, really nice app, pleasure to see this.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
I'm waiting for Jeff in judofrac.
Tis gonna be fun

Hey! Yeah of course I wish you the best of luck
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nah, winning is for losers.
Originally Posted by tomczo2000 View Post
Nah, winning is for losers.

In your case, losing is for winners. I'll try that out! :3
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Hey! Yeah of course I wish you the best of luck

Same to you, mate
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
In your case, losing is for winners. I'll try that out! :3

Good point.