Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Its just the colour of your headband that changes, and you can only get certain pokemon on one and not on the other. So yea, they are practically the same.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I wish to see some replays! GoGoGo!
And make it a good one that may impress me.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Naughty Naughty... >.>
In NZ it is 16 before you can have sex as a hetrosexual. If you are homosexual, there is no limit to when you want to stretch your friends ass.
I BAGS BEING ON IKUA'S TEAM!
Ha, got there first :]
Well, tomorrow would be good for me. I have work soon and I will also be working on Monday.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
1. I am 16 now.
2. It is legal for me to have sex now.
3. My mate is down for the holidays.
4. I haven't had a decent sleep in ages.
5. This is my second time at doing this.

Lol but if they are 18+ you my friend, are doing it with a pedophile