Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
When I saw the cinematics when it was released, my first thought for every scene practically was something along the lines of "noob tf, walks into crowstorm" or "dumbass noc, doesn't use spell shield" or "stupid annie, doesn't even land ult"

srs riot? wai u no maek veedeeo liek gaem?

Tf is just boss.

I think he's one of the best designed champs
I'm on a huge winning streak with Jayce again. Got an unofficial penta. My last kill Thresh flashed when it was obvious he is going to die. He managed to survive for a time to delay the penta. He even laughed when he died. It made me sad.
*throws a random stat screen in*

Kha

one of my best games all time tbh.
had a quadra in a teamfight then cho came and just ate me. denied the penta with that
was a great game, at start i got told that lux should counter kha. well i went 2/1 after a few mins. had from the beginning most farm and such.
god farming with khazix so easy... but their lux just sucked horrible.

any opinions about my build? somehow i like spirit of the elder lizard on khazix, but usually if game goes into the late late game, when im fullbuild i would switch it with trinity... also i like botrk but dunno what i could have left for that. last whisper was needed due their high armor.. (yea i got blackcleaver, but usually i "oneshot" enemys with my combo so i cant really make 3 hits to get the full armorpen.) i just got khazix a few days ago so im not used to his build etc. yet...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
It gets worse in silver 5, cuz silver 5.

Bullshiz. I just got promoted to silver 4, it was the fastest promotion I've ever done.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I heard that his locus is going to make all his spells cost no mana, but drains mana when he's in that form. Plus each level increases spell range when in locus of power.

Everybody I've talked to agreed that, if true, then asians.

Though I still don't understand why they'd need to rework his spells, cause he's still pretty painful considering :s I'd just want his passive reworked cause it's so out of place.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Sion overall sucks right now. He's really strong early to mid game as ap, but falls off hard late game. He's really strong as AD from late mid to late game, but suffers from the ad yi and fiora problems of cc instantly shutting him down.

If you have to choose, AP is the best bet. Crush them early, let your adc get ahead, and hear the lamentations of the enemy team.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I heard that his locus is going to make all his spells cost no mana, but drains mana when he's in that form. Plus each level increases spell range when in locus of power.

Everybody I've talked to agreed that, if true, then asians.

Though I still don't understand why they'd need to rework his spells, cause he's still pretty painful considering :s I'd just want his passive reworked cause it's so out of place.

I think his passive should affect the amount of damage he does according to how far away they are, like with nidalee and her spears. It would reward him for being the long ranged prick that he is, and punish him when people get the jump on him.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg