9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Murmayder: Ok so you're probably the best we've ever seen so you're definitely an art guy k Videos not that great, you could do better if you had Sony Vegas and shaders but you don't so suck it.

Bojan: Comics = Awesome
Sig: It's alright but I'd like to see some of your stuff as less of an advertisement and more of a sig that people would use.

Havok: Your stuff is great. The heads are pretty good and the video was great. Video could be improved but really it's the best we've got

Marked: i love this set Marked, but can you do any others?

Cp0n55: Nice but not great. It's a basic animation and the image quality is terrible. I think you need to work on it.

STIKEMAN: it's a nice replay but:
1. You did not deliberately make it, it just happened in the fight.
2. It's old
3. Replay makers should be good at creating the situation they want in Single Player, not multi-player.

Sexywittsy: like I said to STIKEMAN, this is Multi-Player, not Single Player and thus what happens isn't entirely up to you. Also, I don't think this replay is that amazing. If you had done all that damage, finished untouched and landed in a cool pose then it would be a different story.

Baloonboy: Sorry to say but out of the 3 this one is the most boring. Pretty nooby despite the win, there's no show here. Read up on my comments to STIKEMAN.

Grayve: Nice to show off the flame but you left the ghost in one of them. Also you could have blended it so it doesn't show lines where they connect. Yes that is what Billy said but I agree with him so yeah.

Squirre1: Replays are very noobish, symmetrical and unoriginal. There is no increases or decreases in power or velocity in your movements which means that there is now build up to any climax. You need to work on some original moves, replay 2 is pretty much done by every player, I think I may have a few of those in my replay folder as well. Death Machine was looking promising, try and turn that into a decap punch

Ones that stand out for me are the same as Billy's. Also, I'm doing avatars and sigs so yeah stfu.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Ok me and murm have discussed and the results are as follows:

1st place:
Bojan with his awesome comics
Congratulations you win 5k

2nd place:
HavokFX with his video:

Congratulations you win 3k

3rd place:
Marked1 with the editing of mine and Uric's set

Congratulations you win 1k

All Prize money comes from the clan bank as this is what the clan bank is for. Things like this. Your not allowed to donate money you win back to the clan bank.

Thanks for all your other entries.

Llama
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|