Toribash

I still don't understand why the hell viktor is so damn underplayed. He is so much fun, so much bursty, and that ult, oh god the devistation.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's cause that item he has is a piece of shit. Kha has the exact same benefits except x3 for no gold cost and all 6 item slots. If it disappeared but applied its benefits after level 18 and upgraded, similar to miracle, then viktor would probably be much more viable.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Viktor changes

That might make you feel slightly better about him.

But still, either way, he's still viable in a lot of situations isn't he? His ratios are above average, his Q is life saving, especially against ignites, poisons..., his W>R combo, if placed right, are teamfight winners.
Last edited by EJM; May 30, 2013 at 05:52 AM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
because he has AoE armour shred

But why do you need more armour shred when the other 4 on your team are already more or less stripping them bare, and how is he close enough to the enemy team for the AoE aspect of his armour shred to be relevant without getting focussed and killed?

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I'm kicking some ass with cho'gath despite multiple people telling me he sucks

Cho is my safe go-to champion for the top lane. People never fail to underestimate his damage and just how absurd his passive is for laning. As soon as you have a few points in W you become a massive bully with ridiculous waveclear potential.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
But why do you need more armour shred when the other 4 on your team are already more or less stripping them bare, and how is he close enough to the enemy team for the AoE aspect of his armour shred to be relevant without getting focussed and killed?

An Armor Shred comp consisting of Renekton, Nasus, J4, Taric and Corki has a very aggressive early-mid game that scales really well into late due to crazy armor reduction. MF works in this comp after armor reduction but Corki has better teamfights than MF after MF has used ult. MF relies on ult basically in teamfights.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Gratz, hf being trolled by the roit point system now

Then how come I got this before you did even though you were bronze I before me. I don't even know how but I managed to get from bronze I to silver in less than 3 days :P Pull your poop together man, it's easier than you think.

FINALLY

P.S. : Enjoy the friendly conversation between me and dargon in the background.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

it's just cheezy and fun.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

Viktor changes

That might make you feel slightly better about him.

But still, either way, he's still viable in a lot of situations isn't he? His ratios are above average, his Q is life saving, especially against ignites, poisons..., his W>R combo, if placed right, are teamfight winners.

That's a welcome change. The only augment that scaled for damage was Death, but the only augment that scaled for late-game effectiveness was Gravity, and Power was practically useless.

The problem is he's strong in lane, but he falls off as the game progresses because he has shit-tier cool downs, plus piss-poor range on every ability except e, unless you get Gravity, plus horrible mana costs. It doesn't matter how good your damage is if you can't hit it without going balls deep with a squishy champ stats-wise, and if you expend all your mana on a sub-par ss poke. That's the only reason Gravity is the best augment late game, because you get the cd reduc, the range, and mana regen necessary to keep him viable. Death was just for pure poke.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Fiddlesticks fear is just so obnoxious. If you don't have cleanse or haven't built any tenacity or a qss you're just dead.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg