Toribash
If you're running a lot of champions that shred armour then why do you need corki? Surely a team like that would prefer to have a champion with an AoE AD ult like twitch, MF or even graves to abuse the lack of effective armour on the enemy team.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
FUCKING a, blue ez is so freaking op!

I was going 8-0 in like the first 10 minutes due to just me poking the shit out of cait.

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

Corki atm, has only 1 problem and that's extreme mana costs. Apart from that he is a solid adc.

His skillshots seem to be broken at the moment. ..Or at least have some seious hit & splash detection problems.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Corki is actually pretty strong in s3. Good mobility, plus poke, plus burst, plus an aoe armor shred, plus a truedamage steroid. He's better than ez in my opinion, who gets played a fuckton, but he has a much higher skill cap and more item dependency because of the way his truedamage steroid works.

Yeah, he's okay except for those abysmal mancosts, and mentioned skillshot brokeness. Or did they ninja patch that already?

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Ezreal definitely isn't as strong as he was in S2 (thank fuck), but people are very used to playing with him so I guess it stuck with people as a fall-back adc or for people who very rarely play adc, their go-to champion. I think a similar thing will happen if caitlyn gets nerfed to the point where she is no longer considered to be hot shit. She will still see a lot of play because people have been spamming her for so long that they aren't comfortable on anyone else.

And he's also fun to play, being skillshot based and whatnot.
Yesterday I won my promotion series and I advanced from Silver 3 to Silver 1. At first I thought it was a bug but then I googled it. It is because of high MMR. Didn't know that it is possible to climb the ladder so fast. It is possible to go from Gold V to Gold III and then to Gold I. Pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
If you're running a lot of champions that shred armour then why do you need corki? Surely a team like that would prefer to have a champion with an AoE AD ult like twitch, MF or even graves to abuse the lack of effective armour on the enemy team.

because he has AoE armour shred
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
8 out of 10 'placement' rankeds played (5w3l), I'll probably hit 10 today.
Inb4 bronzeV.

seems more like bronze I or silver V with that stats..
i had 8w 2l and was placed in silver iv or so.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I'm kicking some ass with cho'gath despite multiple people telling me he sucks

He is really fun if you build him right, build rod of ages and liandry and warmmogs and then start feasting on enemies or minions(make sure it kills them)to get your stacks up. He is one of my fav champs cuz of his amazing bursts, slows, and silence.
-----
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
7w3l
Bronze I
Well, I had hoped to get that silver V but ohwell :c

Gratz, hf being trolled by the roit point system now
Last edited by Devil; May 30, 2013 at 05:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump