Toribash
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Hello my fellow weaboos! My name is bear, but you can call me Woof. All my friends are in the anime community and I have been looking for a furry oriented clan for the past 435 and a half days. My favorite animes include: Naruto, lost, sasuke, naruto. I am technically a male but like to be identified as an it since I am female and male on the inside. I crossfit 3 times a week and I am in very good shape. I am 37 and I am a very mature member of the furry international organization. My favorite mods include torisex.tbm, aikido.tbm.
Please consider my application, have a good day!

Is this a joke?

On behalf of the whole clan, i'm denying you. When you make an app, try not to spew bullshit that has nothing to do with the clan.

-Tank
I say yes, in my opinion, any old[M] clanmate is a good sign that this clan is good. I believe Bagel would be a good player, but even though I want him in, I would like us to quickly test him on some occasion. Im like 99% yes because I've seen you around but personally I would like to test you quickly so we'd get a better in-game rep!
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by Bagel View Post
My name is Brandon Cagle, I am 20 years old and I have been playing Toribash since May of 2012. Although I did play offline for about a year before that on a different account I lost the information to, if I remember right I only reached yellow belt anyway, That account was 'BrandonCagle', the only other account I have played on is 'Bludger', but I haven't played on that account in probably a year.
My mod of choice is aikido big dojo, or really any aikido based mod, these mods are my favorite because I prefer forcing my opponent to dq over trying to rip eachother to pieces. I also enjoy playing soccer/football/futbol mods on occasion. I have had stints where I focused on other mods such as wushu(freestyle) and sparring and I would consider myself to be fairly competitive at any mod you can throw at me, but mods from the ranked grappling server will be my best.
As far as activity goes it varies a lot day to day right now because I don't have anything drawing me in, but I haven't gone more than I day without opening up the forums and hopping in game for a bit, even if I don't play a match, for several months now, but I was pretty inactive from around May 2015 till Febuary 2016. I'd definitely see myself playing a lot more if I had some people to hang with in game.
I live in Indiana, USA. I'm going to college full time during the fall and spring and then working full time in construction during the summer. In my spare time I'm usually playing a pick-up game of soccer/football/futbol, playing ps4, or playing toribash.
The only kind of disiplinary actions I've recieved on here are 2 warnings or infractions, I can't remember, for useless posts a while back.
I wouldn't say I know anyone in the clan all that well, but I used to play with Kratos back in [M]etal and there are a couple of other familiar names on the roster, but I'm a pretty easy going guy so I don't see there being any issues warming up to you guys. Plus if I like you guys I'll ride the ship until it sinks.

Electric

*Formerly known as 'BagleCagle'

In my opinion i would say yes, he seems like a nice guy I've never met him before, but i would like to get to know him.

* zzz*
:)
Originally Posted by Solo View Post
It was short and answered commonly asked questions. I'm neutral

If there are any other questions you would like me to answer or anything else you'd like me to ellaborate on or discuss, I'd be happy to provide more information. I don't make many apps so I'm sure there could be things I overlooked.

Experience