Originally Posted by Kill4U View Post
vampires

wrong

Originally Posted by Kill4U View Post
homosexuality

wrong

When Will Chaney take back his fucking 3,000 Christmas hats
Hello,

I'm JayXManHD and I really don't do much but I'm a video editor that really wants to know a lot more about this clan but I don't if I will be accepted or not. I enjoy playing Toribash everyday but it never crosses my mind because its the first thing I get to. I'm a black belt. I heard that this a social clan that isn't really well known but its still a clan I want to join. I post on the forums everyday and I'm very active with my timing. It would be great to know the clan better.I'm 12 years old and I enjoy sports besides just Toribash and I don't really do much when I'm on Toribash because I don't enjoy it as much as I do now. That's why I don't just play Toribash because I also play steam which I find games besides Toribash that are really exciting.

When I'm on YouTube I do many activities to get peoples attention. But I love to entertain with Toribash or other gaming videos. I actually started over with YouTube deleting 387 videos that no one liked because it was on another stupid game called "ROBLOX". Some people enjoy playing that game but I don't anymore because after I saw nasty comments on me playing that game. I stopped playing the game.

I will add more if necessary.

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Forum activity: 7/10
In-game activity: 6/10
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
I don't really do much when I'm on Toribash because I don't enjoy it as much as I do now.

Am i stupid or why i dont get this?

fuck
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
Am i stupid or why i dont get this?

I've actually been on Toribash for 2 years which was since 2012 to now

So this account is more of an alt in cases
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by KEKETHECAT View Post

So Sorry man. Really I never knew it would be that sad
#LLPS 💙💫
I've actually been on Toribash for 2 years which was since 2012 to now

So this account is more of an alt in cases

Uh... what?
That doesn't explain the part i am still wondering.

I heard that this a social clan that isn't really well known

Have you been living in a dumpster?

fuck