I vote no :c

Hello Rhaebae.

Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
Name:SruX/Kurt (irl)
Belt:8th dan
Country and timezone: America EST
How active are you in-game (1-10):8.5
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:VoC(died) Crooks(died/deing)KnC(Kiki's Waring addiction)Nitro(Immature) Bomb(died) Fight Club(Ass Holes) Caytalst(Sub was a huge jerk bum magee face) if i forgot any let me know plox
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):itzkurt206
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):ABD Greykido mushu/wushu Judo frac
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: My Mad skillz homes my skill in ABD and my activness on the forum
Any bans/infractions?:1 ban forgot to put someone's name in when trading items after a duel the made a thread that said i was selling all my stuff
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:Cause of rhae my Bae
Anything you'd like to add?:I love lamp
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:

...y-...y-you don't love me to bb?...

Not a ton of work put into the app. But you're Srux
And all the information we may need is there
Replays be on point. Like fuck, man.
I give it a
Yes
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Ehh sorry SruX, your app is uh.. Umm.. Erm.. No.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name: My real name is Anniina (Finish name) and people know me in-game as Holo or Benander.
Belt: Im 4th dan but soon 5th dan.
Country and timezone: Im from Finland and my GMT is +2
How active are you in-game (1-10): Im pretty active in-game so ill give my self 9.
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?: Nitro, Liquor, Idle and couple others not worthy to mention. Left them coz i didnt like it there at all.
too much arrogant people.
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.): My Skype is: Bena_msi.
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s): I think my best mod is ABD and Greykido, But i like to play alot of Rkmma, mushu and spar etc.
What do you want to contribute to the clan?: I think i can help with basic clan stuff like having a good atmosphere on the clan page etc, since im pretty nice buddy if u get to know me better.
Any bans/infractions?: I might have couple of Infractions, but i dont have any banns.
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?: In my oppinion Ascend is full of nice and fun people and i would like to play with them.
Anything you'd like to add?: Not rly.
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay: Ill post them a bit later since im on my laptop and dont have my replays on this. And i dont think that i have any singeplayer replays since my hard drive has issues lol.

Player card thing didnt work for me lol.

Best Regards,
Holo
Last edited by Plus; Jul 4, 2015 at 10:18 AM.