Endurance Onslaught 6.0
my Pc get some bugs for now but Ill be wonder to fight you at the end of week
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I still haven't been added to allies list?
I've been Allie before this clan was official

Apathetic User
I understand, but with the current issues we have no clan forum moderators to do it for us, I may be the leader but I have no forum powers only leader permitted ones.

You are an ally of Ascend I know this, but I am unable to add anything to any list at the time.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
well what happened to the video O.O and i heard there was a war wish i could have joined.
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
wabuzz, how many time you don't post here? that's why no video for now, ancient members answer... eventually, one post, 3-4 days before any answer. I said making a video ask to be really present, that's why it's impossible for the moment. for now, Prow, Granby and often Ace are active in tow other members that could be interesting but for now nah.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Who is this wabuzz? Newbie posting here without permission?
go ahead and report

Apathetic User
Wait, wabuzz... Did you leave?

Anyway, mobius is right we need active memebers to make a video. But yes we are warring more now.

Speaking of that, who is down for a war agaisnt Origin?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
hey. can you add me to the clan and remove apex.. making this my main account now. and ill be active soon i just use my phone for forums and dont have it right now be right back or catch you ingame