Toribash
Like our sigs say Hipotibor, "People who care less are happier".
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
It is ironic how I suddenly become a 10 year old when I'm not the one who raged over a minecraft server.

You're a 10 year old because you're a 10 year old

also you guys should get the fuck off our board
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Maybe I would "get the fuck off your board" if my name would stop being mentioned here.
Last edited by Albus; Dec 11, 2012 at 01:29 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Stop popping up everytime we say your name you attention whore.

Also as a final warning leave this board, and don't post here unless asked by one of the members.

You guys start the weirdest shit and it's not good for anyone, so do both of us a favour and leave.

------

Alright guys so we have to set up our fight in the clash thing.

How bout sunday 6 pm gmt 0?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Maybe I would "get the fuck off your board" if my name would stop being mentioned here.

No, you will stop posting here because you are told to.
Butt-hurt kids.
Also you've reached a whole new level of pathetic, here, have a cookie.

That's not how this works.

You leave.
You leave now.
You don't ever post in this board again.

They can mention your name however many times they like, and that shan't provoke a reaction. If you feel you action must be taken then you contact me or another moderator, but you don't post here.

Next time I'll start infracting. Consider this a final warning, of sorts.

Although Shig hasn't posted again, this goes for him aswell.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'm thinking of making another thread for comics.
Tweedle dee and tweedle dum's attempts to act like smartasses on this board have inspired me with a few ideas.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Thank you.

---

Jingles, if it is 6 pm GMT-5, then it is a no go, that would be late night for me.

No no no no, 6pm Gmt 0

So like 12:00 for me and 8pm for you guys
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/