Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello there, fellow Toribash Players My name is Jontae Todd and as you already know i'm here to apply for [Obey] well to start off i'm 14 years old I play basketball a lot i also play baseball i do karate IRL i am a 3rd degree black belt. I play games persistently i have wanted to join [Obey] for a long time, i just thought i was never good i good and mushu,taekkyon,akido,and spar a little. I'm good at tricking My GMT is central i like precision and symetrical things i'm neat i love playing Toribash some of my hobbies include Yo-Yo's i don't have a set but i'm working on it i would love to join [Obey] and
"Thanks For Your Consideration".
Attached Files
Judo_Throw.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
Disilpline.rpl (43.9 KB, 3 views)
Destroyer.rpl (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Shinigami.rpl (93.7 KB, 6 views)
Look_Over_There.rpl (71.3 KB, 3 views)
can we have your skype
mr danwebb11
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
can we have your skype
mr danwebb11

Im not sure what my skype name is, so i have to add people.
Pm me your name and ill add you.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, my name is Alex. Im currently 15 years of age.
My gmt is -6 daytime
Competitive game modes: Rk-mma, wushu, aikido big(ger) dojo.
a little bit about me? well how do i start, born and raised in the great country of Canada. Grew up on dirt-bikes and motorcross. I just recently for my 15th got a laptop and got extremely active on toribash. I know i don't have a lot of posts but I've only been in one official witch was [e]lectric. That was a pretty big part of my tb experience and was the first clan i thought felt like a family, but me and the leader had a bit of a disagreement and i ended up leaving and was pretty torn. I know a few Obey members already but I do like to meet people and help out, its just what I tend to do.
Thank you for considering me and I do hope if I am accepted I can be a valuable asset to the future of Obey in any way possible.
Attached Files
zboss.rpl (60.8 KB, 10 views)
zdaggerpro.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
zdecap.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lapin; Dec 23, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.
ill say yes if you change your furry avatar :'D
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hello my name is Dallas and I am 15 years old. I am a orange belt, My old account(knfiekill1) was a brown or blue belt. My GMT it -6 or-5(daylight savings). My comp. game types are Aikido, ABD, Greykido ,and Wushu. I am a freshman in high school. My hobbies are BMX(duh?) and Gaming. I stop playing on my old account because my computer was fried from playing games like Plantside 2 and Battlefield 3, I am now back too this game and will be on more frequently in the next few weeks because a injury i recently got. Thanks for the chance as well!
Ps. By that more frequently thing, I meant that in the next few weeks Ill be on more then usual, Ill be on At least once every 2 days, But for the next few weeks it will be once everyday. Sorry for the confusion
Last edited by WhipBMX; Dec 23, 2013 at 10:25 AM.
Hello OBEY! My name is Dion Thomas im 15 years old live in Essex and love to play toribash,rugby and drums.The GMT time in my area is GMT -(0:00). My belt at the moment is a brown near black but my alt is 3rd dan. I think i am a good player on toribash and i dont backdown and like to do alot of wars. I know Adel alot from normals games and duel, Adel check your pm i sent the relax. My fourm activity is good even though it says 98 i do post a lot and my alt is 1,200 posts.My favourite mods are aikido(ABD), Judofrac, Mushu and xspar. My past clans have been Cobras, Brokensoulz, Tribal. I left Cobras because certains members were taking the mick and not treating me and the clan with respect. I left Tribal because the leader always shouted at everyone and just invited loads of people even white belts and made everyone leaders. Brokensoulz i was in that clan with my alt and brokensoulz was a very good clan back then and yea they closed i think. So i hope this is enough i dont know what else to write about any more. So yea. Please reply. xD
Here are some replays there not my best ones but my computer is real bad, windows 98, so i cant upload replays but im getting a new computer soon so yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romI2OqYXbU
If it helps i can edit aswell.
Last edited by GaupBrown; Dec 23, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.
  • Name:Luke
  • GMT:8
  • Best mods wushu and rk-mma
  • Well I was inactive for a while because i bought team fortress so i stopped playing. I began playing again after i saw toribash on my desktop and then started playing non stop. I'm very active I'm on about four to six days a week. So that my application I hope you accept. c:
Last edited by luke55; Dec 23, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.