Toribash
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
Applications Thread!
Post your application here
feel free to make it however you like
but remember: we are not a in-game focused clan, we do not care of your in game skill.

that said maturity shown in the app will go a long way

IRC is a must
join our irc from web-chat: TLL IRC
or download a client and connect to irc.toibash.com and join #TLL

/me cracks nuckels
alright here we go

'iM a Younqq aSS NiQQa x)
Let me embrace my fate which was adrift and hung.
I will be again the apple of his eye.
accept him he's objectively better than hypez
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Name: MocarzxD
Belt: 2nd Black
About me: Hey, my name is Kacper, I come from Poland, 18 years old
-I play 2.5-3 years
-18 years old
-Good in: Judo, ABD, Mushu and more
-2nd Black belt
Last edited by Fear; Feb 7, 2017 at 10:38 AM.
Introduction
Hey TLL, It's Space/Universe! And i know a few of you probably have somewhat bad ideas of me because of my mistakes as i have obviously been humiliated by *cough*theoneabove*cough*, but i first off just want to say, i know it is my fault, and i know i have done things many times and i want to apologize as it was very immature of me, and i need to act more mature. Maturity is very important, maybe especially in this clan based in the OP, but i know some of you like to meme a lot, templar, cats, and arctic being a few of those people, maybe even fear. So now with that out of the way, let's get into the more serious-ish parts of my application shall we?
About me
My name is Brayden, and well, i have both anxiety, and i have slight depression, not like so severe i want to kill myself, but it does effect my attitude sometimes. I am 17, turning 18 this year on june 23rd, and honestly i'm going to be straight up and say i have no idea what i'm going to do on my birthday this year, lmao. Like a lot of you guys i love to joke around, i love to make jokes, be a troll, and in overall, i love to "meme". I can be shy sometimes and especially around people i guess you could say i "like". I'm extremely random and i literally will do the stupidest things for no reason; I was originally born in Scotland, and raised there from when i was born to the age of around 10, then we moved to the united states, for god knows why. I originally started playing toribash in 2008~2010, but i quit for like ages and eventually around 2014~15 made another account, such as the one you see above, and yes my original account i believe was around 10nth dan, i don't remember it was ages ago. I have been in many clans and left either for personal reasons, or i didn't feel comfortable/i didn't feel like i fit in. Me personally, I've been through a lot, and im not saying im the only one that has. So that's a bit about me, and now lets move on to the next section.
Activity & Contact
I know for one you guys are active on the IRC, i mean its basically on every thread, even on this thread i'm posting on it says "join the IRC", which i will soon, i'm downloading an IRC client as soon as i can and i'll hangout and chat with you guys as much as i possibly can. I also have skype, discord, and of course the forum PMs. I also have my own gaming forum @ https://onplay.ml/ (yes it's using vBulletin, give me a break). If you need any way to contact me just ask, but i will be on the IRC a lot of the time. I'm very active in game, and on the forums. So i'll be a active member of course.

If you need any extra information, just ask. I'll see you people around!