Toribash
okay, two people that you can name still isnt the majority of the clan. one in which has declined the act of what you are doing. the big mistake i was referring to was the one i've been arguing about...
OG of TB
A man of few words
If you are calling me a liar after an hour long discussion you know happened then i shouldnt be in evo anymore, it doesnt seem like im trusted.
well at this point you've provided nothing when it comes to the proof of your termination of members. im not calling you a liar in any way, all i ask is for what others have said and how you came to the conclusion to kick those members and put others in the line of fire? you're hiding information that is highly necessary... and that hour long convo was 55 min talking about you and your life and the other 5 about people questioning you about why you haven't been active..... you've always been trusted with the clan as you can tell (its still here) but hiding the opinions of others from the clan, that's just wrong. one last thing, since eddy is co leader where is his opinion in all of this? or is his answer in complete confidence too? just curious.....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Look, if 1 single player needs something to feel welcome i am there to help, coke & large have there reasons.
Mine? They did get an easy pass into eVo, not just the fact it was quicker then normal recruits but i was not ingame myself to test them. It doesnt feel like a family anymore.. theres a difference between players like you, me, coke, eddy, ax7, ofcannibis, ninja, nosboh, athens, etc.
These are the people that we have real history with, the war with DAT, war with Revolution, first matches, hours of matches together, and the old school days.
A small close family is better then one full of strangers.
And i dont like strangers.
No more arguing okay... Now eVo is back to almost where it originally was when I came in and started posting here, I like it with this team. Yes 2 members are kicked, but that won't ruin Evolution in any way. You guys should stay a small family like you are and keep it that way. Evolution has been built around you guys and it is still considered a successful clan. I love you all and you're all good friends No more arguing... OR ELSE BETA WILL... IDK I'LL.... Fawk... I don't know, maybe I'll just like go to your house and cum on you all... (inb4 more arguing ;P)

Stop it though. Just drop it all and back to normal conversation. I know I don't have room here to talk because I'm not exactly an evolution member, but I am friends with you all and I am like an evolution family member to you guys... So please, just no more arguing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
It was just a big misunderstanding.

I blame my self in here. And Im very sorry about this.

Cacrot, jisse, otavio and tamaku you all deserve to be here.
Wish you all the best luck
Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 7, 2013 at 05:10 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
I'm glad we've reached an understanding but there is still one more thing to take care of.
We have to make sure this doesn't happen again.

When there comes time for a choice to be made, will all of the clan's voices be heard? Will there be nothing to hide between members? Are we all equal?

Will the clan make decisions as a whole? Like it's supposed to?

Cacrot, Jisse, Otavio and Tamakuu, Welcome to the Family Like LargeKilla said, you deserve to be here.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
I'm glad we've reached an understanding but there is still one more thing to take care of.
We have to make sure this doesn't happen again.

When there comes time for a choice to be made, will all of the clan's voices be heard? Will there be nothing to hide between members? Are we all equal?

Will the clan make decisions as a whole? Like it's supposed to?

Cacrot, Welcome to the Family Like LargeKilla said, you deserve to be here.

Thanks guys