Toribash
'Sup hanz0
Is it true that ex-staff, like siku, do not get infracted or banned and their clans don't get moved to dead clans after have inactivity of one week?
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
'Sup hanz0
Is it true that ex-staff, like siku, do not get infracted or banned and their clans don't get moved to dead clans after have inactivity of one week?

Siku was banned once.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Have yall ever been banned or infracted? What were the reasons?

Look at my motherland and try to guess if I've ever been infracted/banned.

No, the rules are for everyone.
Usually.
'Sup hanz0

There is a certain amount of favoritism in the community, and people are sometimes pardoned from things that another would get in trouble for, but generally said people have done their own part for the community.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Some clans such as bncy and RAWR are well established and have had active members for most of toribash's timeline. Because of that, they have immunity from most issues involving clans.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
'Sup hanz0

favoritism is around, but infractions and whatnot are dolled out when necessary.
generally ex staff members are assumed to be somewhat reasonable and asked nicely to behave when they say something moderately rude and have their posts deleted, but anything more than that gets treated the same as everyone else.

Renown clans, such as MAD and torigod, that are technically dead are kept around for keepsakes/nostalgia/being awesome/part of toribash itself

Renown clans like RAWR, spirit, NO and bncy, with older members that experience a bit of quiet time, generally have their inactivity treated as such, "quiet time" and that theyll pick up soon enough. The members are always around and active, the clan boards just get a little neglected every now and then.
maybe someday when the time comes, theyl be treated similarly to MAD/torigod

i wouldnt be surprised if siku specifically has been banned on more than one occasion.
Last edited by BenDover; Feb 29, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Can I eat Vox?

Anyway, around how long does it take after payment for a clan to get tag?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
Originally Posted by Rodekill View Post
Can I eat Vox?

Anyway, around how long does it take after payment for a clan to get tag?

you mean the permanent toriclan or the rental toriclan? rental toriclan takes as long as the clan mod. permanent toriclan takes aslong as the council needs to discuss about your clan and then for a clan mod to make it. there is no estemation for it. atleast, thats what i know/assume.