Toribash
Not sure if this is where I should post this. How do I donate my items/tc to the clan? I don't play anymore so you guys can have it. I have 128 body textures, 512 head texture, adamantium force/relax, flame particle texture, amethyst dq, and 3200 tc. If someone wants my account (black belt) the can have that too. I can always just use an alt for posting if you guys want to be active in helping the clan.

EDIT: If you guys want i can sell all of this on the market and just give you the 50000-60000 tc I would get.
Last edited by X03rL; Dec 14, 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Ynv, I'm going to sell the items then transfer the tc to the bank. Also, what is the banks account name? If you don't mind I would also like to start making a thread with are roster, QI, banks tc and items, and clan ranks.
We'll do the roster after we are done with the reorganization. The clan bank... heck, I don't remember. I think we had one, gotta ask alert. I just figured, since I don't spend anymore, I could handle the stuff. Also, I'm the co-leader.
Ya, I knew you were co-leader. I put all the items up on the market, now we wait. Once everything has sold I'll have around 68000 tc.