Toribash
Well it looks like Triforce is dead.

I don't play ingame anymore and neither does ramne or lucas. Owned seems to be the only one who might still play ingame and theres a whole bunch of inactive members doing nothing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Well it looks like Triforce is dead.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Triforce is not dead, and we won't let it die! Even if we have to lower the belt requirement to white, or even if we need to create a World Of Warcraft guild called Triforce, there will be always a mighty Triforce alive!
Triforce will never die, bitchez :P
Retired Player
Yes, let us move our clan to world of warcraft.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I did consider lowering the belt requirement, but then it would go against the core of Triforce that is that we only except good players or Dan belts. I will be online as much as I can be to ensure we survive.

We may even need to merge with another clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
can i pls be promoted to special pls? i have special needs, have been here for a while, and am lucases bitch.....
also can you change my description to FACEPALM!!!

thx
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
Didnt Organ leave to join sigma?
~Invade~ (Risking the ban)
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Fuck you Aless, I told you, you don't need invade tags as you are welcome:P

Yes he left for sigma.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Hello everyone. It seems that this forum is getting really inactive. I will try to help you guys and recruit members for Triforce even though I am not in the clan. Besides, I need to be really active since I am few games till 10th Dan Black Belt. :>
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████