Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

WTF WHY ARE YOU SO MAD!?!?!? I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU!!! You don't get Co-Lead for donating TC that's bribery. There was an election i won fair and square. I accept my mistakes, but Jooker really is inactive a lot. I like him and all but we need a very active secondary leader.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I am not mad but you want a lot of thing for nothing. I didn't say something about the election fuck it out, and jooker isn't inactive, 2 days isn't inactivity from my point of view. Also flesh is inactive, so? And what you did for your position as co huh? Only managing a tourney? And no it isn't so hard to manage some brackets and some stuff for this :|. And if i didn't come in this clan, now you were trying to apply first time, coz no one of us don't want to donate only 500tc per week in clan bank
Dood u sound mad at me tho. Also me being FCT Manager isn't why i got Co-Lead. I won election. Flesh isn't inactive. And Jooker isn't dat inactive but he is inactive Clan-Wise. And for the last time IT IS NOT FUCKING EASY MANAGING FCT BUT I DO IT FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
-----
BTW Digger sent the stuffz(Yes ik he said it too) so i can pay you both once i sell the gold relax. Also which one of you wants me to pay moar urgently? I can pay one of you ATM.
Last edited by Merc; Jul 17, 2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
And you sound desperate at me. And again i fuck it this election, for me means nothing, and we didn't an election for a co. I know DrXKD was inactive, but we didn't need an election for co. And it was only your idea, and also why u voted your self to be in the election huh? I could be something like: active members and members voted by the clan. And again jooker isn't inactive, 2 days mean nothing.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Dood u sound mad at me tho. Also me being FCT Manager isn't why i got Co-Lead. I won election. Flesh isn't inactive. And Jooker isn't dat inactive but he is inactive Clan-Wise. And for the last time IT IS NOT FUCKING EASY MANAGING FCT BUT I DO IT FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
-----
BTW Digger sent the stuffz(Yes ik he said it too) so i can pay you both once i sell the gold relax. Also which one of you wants me to pay moar urgently? I can pay one of you ATM.

okay so lets start

Do this again an I swear I will kick you out of this clan
I cannot stay everyday on forums\ingame
I am not like 1 year ago
staying all the time on tb and playing
I am more busy now
I can stay only 5-6 hours on pc
I have gim and others
so dont be a kid and accept it
Kk Jooker. And Azze i voted for myself once and you did too. Can we just STFU before we both get kicked? Let it go! Let it go! Can't argue anymore!
Azze truce? Also we both had the right to join. Very active and you donated 15k. Very active and FCT was my idea. It was fair game ;)
-----
Let's get back on track. FCTourney has started so please post here 3 days in advanced what time and date you have scheduled with your opponent. Me and Bat will fight on July 20th and i think i said 5:00PM GMT. I didn't feel the need to post the schedule of me and Bat's fight sooner since i can be the official.
-----
Paid Bat and Fleshy. Flesh please send the 130TC back to FCT :P
-----
Also we need 5k in clan bank to fix the FCtourney account's name to FCTourney. Send to DrHax when we can please.
-----
Lemme just point out a couple of things. The ranks. I have OCD. Can you make the "Fc" rank "FC" instead. Also the "Best fighter" please make it "Best Fighter"
-----

New Stuff!!!

Last edited by Merc; Jul 18, 2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No body will be getting leader unless jooker or - leave which I doubt will ever happen,
Also the co leader poll was a bit un fair cause I did see it was a public vote aswell so outsiders (alts) could have voted.
At the moment no 1 but ravey will be co leader until further notice.
I need to talk to a GM and remove that poll.
Another thing if zen wants to be the FCT manager I think we make him his own rank (FCT manger) and he will control that shit or we could make a rank named (event manager) that will control and plan all the fight club events and if another wants to join that rank, the 2 that have joined will need to plan together (skype) for a good communication and plan better.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.