Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Due to the lack of a question of the week, and seeing as most of the main people on here have answered Death's question, I'm going to take a question that has previously been asked in front of over three hundred thousand people to date:

Let's say that every day you were handed $2,000 a day. You don't have to declare it on your taxes if you wanted. The only stipulation is, whenever you use the bathroom for the dirtier of the two options, you must wipe your ass 100 times, or you're not clean. Would you accept this offer?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by pewdiepii View Post
Im active on the forums

The number of posts tends to say otherwise, however... There is also the fact that you consider Djbro a close friend and he said he was confuse when I asked him about you as in, he said he knows you but he didn't know to tell me about you anything... So my opinion here has to rely mostly on this app form which is pretty incomplete... :/ hmm ... maybe I'll say yes... but I'll wait a little bit more...
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Due to the lack of a question of the week, and seeing as most of the main people on here have answered Death's question, I'm going to take a question that has previously been asked in front of over three hundred thousand people to date:

Let's say that every day you were handed $2,000 a day. You don't have to declare it on your taxes if you wanted. The only stipulation is, whenever you use the bathroom for the dirtier of the two options, you must wipe your ass 100 times, or you're not clean. Would you accept this offer?

I'd definitely take $60,000 a month! Although you didn't state how fast the wipes had to be. Otherwise, I'd just do 3 wipes/second. And I don't poop a lot, the most I've ever moved my bowels on a normal day was 3.
My vote is yes for Pewdiepii.

Good kid, played with him a few times.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
djbro has been promoted, and the roster is updated.
-----
Originally Posted by Mugily View Post
I dont know how to post a replay maybe I could just be a single ally.

Added.
-----
pewdiepii: It would be helpful to expand upon your application, since most of us have not encountered you before. This, also, is not a strong case for you:
Originally Posted by pewdiepii View Post
Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? No. :P

-----
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post

I would accept, because the only consequence of neglecting to wipe my arse 100 times would be that I remain unclean. I could always wipe later, should I be in a hurry.
Originally Posted by ysome
Timeenator, cyber sent all the things directly to the clan bank. It had nothing to do with DJ.

Oh. In that case, I'm really and sincerely sorry for making my own brash and unfounded allegation against dj. It might be my eagerness to be of help, especially to the clan, even in terms of hindsight-related analysis, or it just might be my careless impulsiveness unfortunately mixed with inadequate knowledge of the situation. Either way, I'm really sorry to both djbro and those who may have been offended by my statement.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare

I'd immediately choose not to declare it on my taxes. My only concern with the accompanying caveat is ... can't I just use a bidet? Forgive me if this is a bit crude, but I don't really wipe using toilet paper. All of the bathrooms in our house have bidets/butt sprinklers, which means I get an insta-wash right after taking a dump. Also, if bidets are not a valid option, Filipinos have the effective yet rather primitive option of using a pail and dipper (we call it "tabo") to wash ourselves.

If both of those are invalid, I don't mind wiping a hundred times. I presume it's not as if the toilet paper is made of coarse sandpaper or something.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 27, 2013 at 01:51 AM.
fl0w
Sorry guys I might not be able to play this weekend because my anyoing cusons are up and im going to my uncles weding. Pluse mu cuson is 5 and tells me what to do xD. Bye for the weekend love you all (no homo)
-----
And thanks de4th for the promosion
Last edited by djbro; Apr 27, 2013 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
If both of those are invalid, I don't mind wiping a hundred times. I presume it's not as if the toilet paper is made of coarse sandpaper or something.

Presuming that each wipe must be as thorough as a normal wipe, doing it 100 times would be a rather unpleasant experience.