Toribash
Ok boys, let's step back to the main use of this DSC.
If you wanna have fun and just wanna talk w/o bigger rules jump to our external forum and try to keep this thread a little clean from too much useless stuff.
K thx
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Ok, well since this is closer to clan-like conversation. I rarely find an opportunities to discuss new members and put in my 2 cents. So if you guys don't mind. I'm gonna go ahead and speak.

Subject number one: Moncho62

Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Hey Guys!! I love this clan! and since I passed the leadership to Lexxar in my previous clan I wanna join!! so as you see, I am one of your single ally and don't have that much friends here, I only know like 5 members here but as you can see, I'm friendly like the one who says gg with a smiley face in every fight, awesome, kinda skilled and kind so I think this is the right clan for me...
Belt (4th dan minimum): 5th dan black belt
Country/GMT: I live in the Philippines
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum): 7 months
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 8
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 9
Previous Clans: -Legacy
Why did you leave/get kicked?: well as you see, it was actually my clan that i started/made but i passed the leadership to Lexxar
Special Skills?: well i do sparring, aikido, ABD, Judo etc..
Any infractions/bans?: I tried getting banned for posting useless posts.
and yeah, i don't meet 1 requirement, gently asking for an exception..
sincerely hoping for your kind consideration :3
There you have it, my app so have a good day

I felt the need to highlight everything that I viewed as importance to me in his application. I love his enthusiasm, and spirit. But I don't think he's the best choice, personally opinion. As well as I don't think we need people going out and trying to get banned. That's a big no no for me.

Subject number two: Zoro

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Belt (4th dan minimum): Errrrr.... 3rd. Can you make an exception <3
Country/GMT: At the moment China ( +8 ) (I'm studying here) but I live in Central US with -6.
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum): 3 years including the year quit.
Forum Activity (From 1-10): This is easy. I have plenty of time here in China. Probably a 9?
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): This is a bit harder. Weekends are good for me. 5 or 6?
Previous Clans: [eVo]. Trip was like my brah <3
Why did you leave/get kicked?: I quit the game.
Special Skills?: Errrr. I can speak Chinese? Ex-head of Team Aikido (I quit).
Any infractions/bans?: I don't think so. Maybe one a long time ago. I quit for a year (not sure how to check that).

Truthfully I wanna join because I was reading over this stuff and you all look nice. And I know colossus. I hope he remembers me.

Politeness, honesty, maturity, intellectualism. Great, I will be highly upset, and disappointed if he does not get in. It's a definite yes from me. Cheers Zoro. <3
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Sep 5, 2012 at 05:19 AM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Accept them both. Everyone gets infractions once in a while.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Accept them both. Everyone gets infractions once in a while.

Disagreed, a lot of people managed to survive a couple of years without a single infraction in their profile.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I stay neutral to this. I hane one infraction that i made on purpuse and resulted in a short ban. And other minor forum infractions like bumping a thread, etc. Where can i see my infraction list?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I have 3 infractions for useless posts etc.

But I like zoro, not really moncho
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
well...I'm trying really hard to be good and to not be ban but i accept your opinions.. :3
Last edited by Mage; Sep 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Everyone gets infractions once in a while.

Yeah, I remember what mine was for now. It was when I was a pretty low belt I scheduled a spar with someone on their clan forum. Turns out you're not allowed to do that.

Also I didn't know what a spar was at the time. I thought it was an aikido duel. So I got us both infracted and we couldn't even spar.

damn I'm cool.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Yeah, I remember what mine was for now. It was when I was a pretty low belt I scheduled a spar with someone on their clan forum. Turns out you're not allowed to do that.

Also I didn't know what a spar was at the time. I thought it was an aikido duel. So I got us both infracted and we couldn't even spar.

damn I'm cool.

Hahaha LOL soo cool!! BTW I love sparring!!
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Disagreed, a lot of people managed to survive a couple of years without a single infraction in their profile.

2 years is once in a while, is it not?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.