Toribash
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Don't mind Kas, he generally says random negative things depending on his mood ^^

That's truth in some ways

Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
/invade not really ;)

Mhmm yes.
Anyway i would recommend any other artist more than Alphasonic, he is still making those same shaped robotic heads with small visors ... and that's just lame.
he could try something more mhmm harder for him ...
Just like Ferrock (he is doing multiple styles of heads i think)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Don't mind Kas, he generally says random negative things depending on his mood ^^

oh i was agreeing with Kaz bro ^^
his heads arent that good and the ideas are going to get boring
personally my styles are: realistic, obscure this are two areas where you have a big choose of themes for a head. (sry for my bad english)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well I know that they look similar but their quality is still above average by a lot. At any rate I don't own any similar heads so for me they're not too common :]
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
a matter of taste ^^ im not the biggest fan of robotic heads

That is true. I don't really care much about the style as long as the end product looks good, is not c/p and is of good quality too :]

Plus they are good to add to a collection.
-----

ChuckNinja was nice enough to give me this for free so thanks bro
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jun 18, 2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
amazing head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Here's my personal Head / Sets collection
(updated regulary)

Yes, I do buy good heads or sets so if you have anything worth buying PM me. I can afford to pay more than your average customer :]

Estimated tc worth here: 11 million and 500 k TC ( realistic personal estimation since only I set my minimum "I cannot refuse this" price" )

Nothing is for sale from now on, no matter what the price is. I decided to keep everything here, and if I will change my mind I will make a public sale thread, so don't bug me if you don't see one.

Last update: 11.01.2012

My headhunter set (outdated)

All head textures I own

All sets I own

My textures classified by Artist

Stuff I sold

Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jan 12, 2012 at 05:12 AM.