3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Current QI 1570
Previous clans cookie,didnt like it. yes,i was away for a month and yes was gone.
Favourite/best mod akido
GMT: british gmt
Previous infractions i got 1 for being a bit nasty defending my freind and other for double post
Anything else you think is worth mentioning? my qi is not high enough but i was away for a month and came back and my previous clan yes was gone. i found out zacsterr was in raid so i just really thought he was a cool guy and this clan looks really awesome.

p.s what happened to yes
Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
Current QI 1570
Previous clans cookie,didnt like it. yes,i was away for a month and yes was gone.
Favourite/best mod akido
GMT: british gmt
Previous infractions i got 1 for being a bit nasty defending my freind and other for double post
Anything else you think is worth mentioning? my qi is not high enough but i was away for a month and came back and my previous clan yes was gone. i found out zacsterr was in raid so i just really thought he was a cool guy and this clan looks really awesome.

p.s what happened to yes
Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application.

/invade

it says u need 2k qi in order to join.
You are pretty keen. I'm sure we can handle that.

Yes, serhan4 is correct. Come back once you've reached 2000 qi.
ok sure. but could someone tell me what happened to yes plz.i left for a month and came back and it was gone and zac was in this clan.did the clan get inactive
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
This is kind of stuff you want to PM me about. Or Zac.

To answer your question, [YES] got a name change; Velocity. Zacsterr is in this clan.
Congratulations
Yussssss.

Grats on getting official guys, I never really doubted you will get official ;p

I hope you don't mind this invade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Thanks Delaid. Yeah, sure. Close this. And can you move it to the clan board please. ;]