Toribash
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Guys , I am leaving reason: non activness Have fun with this clan ibrealy enjoyed this clan Bye everyone

Well this sucks.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Caution may be closing shortly becuase of inactivity, it may be re-opened later to resume its path but for now its going to be closed.
Wombo Combooooooo
Well fuck. I realy tried my best to stay active on here even though I had lots of shit going on. All I can say is that I am really dissapointed In those members that never posted. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call that you need to be more active.
:o Thats why I left caution I knew it will close soon...

I might do the same thing. At the same time though I feel like I would be abandoning my friends in the clan. Dammit this is way more stressful than it needs to be.
Just leave and also chat with this clan players like me I am not in clan and also helping and i will join legendary I posted app
Guys , I am leaving reason: non activness Have fun with this clan ibrealy enjoyed this clan Bye everyone

be loyal for your clan,inactive doesn't matter
Just leave and also chat with this clan players like me I am not in clan and also helping and i will join legendary I posted app

lol,everyone that leave caution join legendary
Kratos