Toribash
Name: Nicholas

Nationality: Indonesia

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I know some people here but I don't know if they know me also I played with Erth and he suggested I should apply on this clan I hope I get accepted. I also stopped playing tb for 2 months or more and I'm back now looking for more new friends. And this clan is active, I like active. pls acept

Name changes/alts: Lololerz

Previous clans: [nao], (octopus)

Other skills: Um.. I used to make replays(?) I don't know I can't do anything else. I'm not that good on mp either but I enjoy playing taekkyon with people.

Replays: The first one is the one I made recently and the other is the one I made like a few months ago.
Attached Files
+Sofa.rpl (178.9 KB, 11 views)
Purple Carrots.rpl (253.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Nelias; Mar 20, 2014 at 04:32 PM.
It's true, I told him to apply.
Nelias has my yes.

I want to test the other applicants ingame, and am available now.

EDIT: Actually I kinda wanna know more about why you're using an alt now, or why you changed accounts, we don't want you joining with an alt
Last edited by Erth; Mar 20, 2014 at 04:49 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well actually, last month I thought I forgot the pass for Lololerz so I made a new acc (this one) and I didn't try to retrieve the old one cause I always wanted to start over I don't know why. Then I got Shiai tokens and it can't be transfered so I just stick with this one
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=449185
Round one we are against Infinity, who I believed defeated us in the past. Im not to sure how this event works I think there is a lot of confusion, anyone worked it out?
This is my suggestion so far for Wushu3 team: Destram, Eazi and Fenris.
Thats the people who I think play wushu, If anyone else plays wushu please say.
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 20, 2014 at 09:06 PM.
~le invade

Good Luck guys.
When is the fight?

also, sorry the invade and my english rs
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Yeah, send to me
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!