Toribash
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Happy Birthday Zeus, have a good one and don't have too much fun

Went to the beach the other day and got crispy, I am still in pain as I type this post out

red as a tomato right now wishing I could be golden brown

Thanks . i cant have two much fun i gotta work tomorrow. also that sounds funny .

Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
Happy birthday zeus!!! Wyatb

thank you! its been a good day for me guys.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Hanad View Post
hey did CS respond to official app

Im vote yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I vote yes too

Haven't heard anything yet, be patient my friend

We shall designate a shrine to our greatness once we become official
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Went to the beach the other day and got crispy, I am still in pain as I type this post out

red as a tomato right now wishing I could be golden brown

on the bright side, your burn will turn into a golden brown soon no pain no gain type of thing B]
I love old school hip hop music like these and idk why, it's so raw and it tells a story.

Slick Rick used to make really chill rap music though
-----
MF DOOM is my idol when it comes to these type of things, very smart and difficult English techniques used to make such an amazing rap song.

Eric B and Rakim, they used different kinds of rhymes which was Multi syllable rhymes and internal rhymes in 1 song most of the time which is smart.

around a decade later Biggie Smalls comes around and releases 'Hypnotize' which he uses Rakim's style and creates the smoothest rap song, ever. The main thing I love about this song is that it's unpredictable and that it's always changing when it comes to the lengths of each sentences, some are long and some are short one after the other. Another thing that i love about this song is that when 1 rhyme scheme ends, another starts right after :O. He chained a WHOLE song which is why he sounded SO smooth through out the ENTIRE song, he was mostly using single syllable rhymes (If you want me to show some incredible examples from this song, I would love to give you all an English lesson).

Other incredible rappers like Mos Def pushed things farther in Reefinition, when he hits almost every note within the bar FOUR SYLLABLE RHYMES?!?!?!? not only that he does it in like 10 or more fucking BARS?!?!?!? (again i can go through this song and show examples if you want me to) In Reefinition Mos Def is adding the cherry on top and rhyming each word with the beat.

I can go on and on with so many legendary rap artists from the 1980s - 2004 that go beyond the English Language with incredible rhymes and how they use their insane techniques to create the best rap songs of all time.
Last edited by max; Aug 27, 2020 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
max why'd you have to put a 50k bounty on me

now I will never lose so haha you tried

I will never lose a single game again