Toribash
Name:Fletinio ( Maciej in real life )
Belt:Brown Nearly black
Past Clans:Zero iCoF Death Plague Bleu
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): I had an 5th dan but it got hacked
Bought QI?:Why should i
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at: I'm a Freeruner so all Freeruns ABD and Judo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I'm good at making Clan Vids but i didnt made much of em
GMT:+1
Player Card:
About yourself:I'm the type of guy who is calm... Sometimes I like when ppl accept me the way i am and not the way I fight or what my belt is. I'm a brown belt since March 2011 but i still kick ass i'm the best brownbelt that you can find i also was the one and only Brown belt in iCoF. Anyway back to topic i like Pies plaing games and Hanging out i am part working so i wont be on all the time
Why you want to join [eVo]:I really dont know. I think i just want to make friends with you as i read your threads you semed like nice guuys
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I'm not the leader type but i can think of thinks that can make the clan better
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Name:Alex
Belt:5th dan black belt
Past Clans:-AciD
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?:never would
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):deadlybash
Modes your good at:akido,wushu,taekyon
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):art
GMT: +1
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/alex5050.png
About yourself:i love to play toribash especially if im in a clan cuz its just not only myself but my friends that are playing, and also i love to respect the people around me and have discipline, im not cocky i jjust love to have fun
Why you want to join [eVo]:i would like to join this wonderful clan because u guys seem very pro and could be a role model for me when i play
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i think i can bring anything that i set my mind to
Last edited by Rythm; Oct 2, 2011 at 01:09 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Name: 3sTr0
Belt:2dan
Past Clans:rage
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?: 3k
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:aikido,wushu,taekkyon
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):arting
GMT:+2
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...username=3str0
About yourself:like playing
Why you want to join [eVo]:need nice clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:i can make a textures and i active
Name: Raym
Belt: 10th dan blakc belt
Past Clans: Revenge - No-mercy- Psy-Extreme .
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): No.
Bought QI?: No.
Modes your good at: wushu , judo , taekkyon , aikidobig .
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Videos
GMT: 5+
Player Card:
About yourself: I play Toribash 3 years ago, stopped play about 4 months, and back almost 1 month.
Why you want to join [eVo]: i would like to join this wonderful clan because u guys seem very pro and could be a role model for me when i play .
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: honor the clan, the way I can, playing or using forums .
shinigami
Originally Posted by raym123 View Post
Name: Raym
Belt: 10th dan blakc belt
Past Clans: Revenge - No-mercy- Psy-Extreme .
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): No.
Bought QI?: No.
Modes your good at: wushu , judo , taekkyon , aikidobig .
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Videos
GMT: 5+
Player Card:
About yourself: I play Toribash 3 years ago, stopped play about 4 months, and back almost 1 month.
Why you want to join [eVo]: i would like to join this wonderful clan because u guys seem very pro and could be a role model for me when i play .
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: honor the clan, the way I can, playing or using forums .

How can you of played for 3 years and 5 months when your join date is from 2010? and you said you didnt have any previous names/former accounts.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Im canceling my apply, I will try apply to other clan and grow up as player... I may apply later...

Thanks.