Toribash
have not really made a place for it yet i think avengd is working on that btw u all have 0 points as of now. im not really trying to say anything about it because last time i did a few pepole left the clan and i kind of feel like crap now and like i messed up so im not trying to say anything about that subject. Open to talk about other stuff if u want join the irc
-----
Woah not sure where that came from dpfighter lol but yeah umm? join the irc and dont argue on the forums
Last edited by hypnohype; Jun 15, 2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
Seriously stop fighting. Hypno stop instigating jeww. Jewww stop being mean. Just gtfover it and be happy. Also asking Alexandria sux. They are like a wanna be bullet for my valentine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
oppz wrong thing sorry
Last edited by hypnohype; Jun 15, 2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: posted wrong thing
Originally Posted by DPFIGHTER View Post
Hey Jewwwwwww asking alexandria seems cool and all
but sadly rock is dieing So listen to rap or something or gtfo and suck some boobdick juice courtesy of your hated comedians aka Joe mande Aziz ansari and some other comedians

but One of my friends listen to it hes cool cuz hes not a no life asking alexandria fan Worshipping the lead singer like you n he doesnt play toribash so hes cool And you are a no life

You have no idea what you are talking about...Rock WTF This is screamo/Metal wow get a life and talk to me when you have sense of music fool..
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
me and jewww are done arguing me reap 3rad and jewww are all in irc to jewww has been promoted to wise men
hey were talking about making a clan video warriors and up only sorry recruits there is just so many of u :C. so if ur good at making single player replays then send ur replay thats ur best to reapursoul hes making it. if ur not good at making videos then send a response to 3rad requesting him to make a video for u.
-----
Butterz ur in it to.
Last edited by hypnohype; Jun 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rad make me an epic sp replay with uke being dismembered 10 times atleast and I'll pay you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>