Toribash
Cait's always a fun mid to pull out. You shit on everybody during blind pick because every mid runs mana regen yellows or what have you nowadays.

I see your +5 mana regen per 10 and raise you +30 ad at level 1. Enjoy your 18 armor sucker.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Pantheon is a great AD Mid, he has poke, burst and his ulti serves more or less the same purpose as TF's (-vision and giant red circle +damage with slow and no glowing thing above your head)
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by kball View Post
i like ranged champions:
Ashe
Kennan
Twisted Fate
But i use each of them completely different

You're a passive player.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Play Jayce.

well got him on his last RP sale and i totatlly suck with him.
so better not.
prefer more the assasin type of ad in mid.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well got him on his last RP sale and i totatlly suck with him.
so better not.
prefer more the assasin type of ad in mid.

try darius mid, the mix of tank and dunk makes mids feel sad.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ohwell guys, i need help..
i really need a new AD mid champ. only one ive been playing there is talon, and that since his release.
so but i saw most of the actual mid laners in high elo prefer khazix or zed.. was the last talon nerf really that strong? (didnt played him much since then.)
also who would u recommend for playing as AD mid? i really like both zed and khazix.. but cant decide.

or any other idea who i can play as AD mid?
im actually close to 6,3k ip so can buy one of them soon :/

Jayce, the blind monk is the way.

Lol xD Well Jayce, Lee sin, Kha Zix are good ad mids. Zed is also a good one. And Talon late is pretty good just farm up lol.
If you like your AD assassins I'd recommend Wukong. He has a lot of damage, an armour shred auto-attack reset, a gap closer + attack speed steroid, a stealth escape and strong teamfight presence through his ult and the free tankiness from his passive.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Cait's always a fun mid to pull out. You shit on everybody during blind pick because every mid runs mana regen yellows or what have you nowadays.

I see your +5 mana regen per 10 and raise you +30 ad at level 1. Enjoy your 18 armor sucker.

It's funny because I usually run those runes ;~;

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Bought Vlad, wow he's good, he seems to be a passive agressive kinda guy
I like him a lot, despite the fact his W is worthless for actual damage and the slow isn't worth it since you don't want to be in Melee range xD
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Bought Vlad, wow he's good, he seems to be a passive agressive kinda guy
I like him a lot, despite the fact his W is worthless for actual damage and the slow isn't worth it since you don't want to be in Melee range xD

You actually kinda do. His E has piss poor range, and the W has just the right length to let q and e come off cooldown. It can be very effective to save your ass from the balls deep positioning that you need to be effective as Vlad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games