Toribash
Alright, finally have enough ip again.

Either thinking of gettig Vi, Fizz, or Kha'Zix because they all have my play style. Anyone want to recommend me something?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Either thinking of gettig Vi, Fizz, or Kha'Zix because they all have my play style. Anyone want to recommend me something?

they are all awesome for stomping everything.
personally i would rate u for vi. got her a few weeks ago and i play her nearly now every 3rd match. she“s great can do good dmg, can tank good, and u can make really good plays with her.

fizz, well i got him long time ago. managed to learn him a bit but i kinda sucks with him. actually one of the strongest mid laners and prob. will get nerfed soon.

kha“zix is also great, played him in his last free week a bit and enjoyed him. his dmg is good, not that tanky. more the assasin type of champ. u cant make that good plays with him, then with vi and fizz.
but if u like khazix, may u like zed too? i would prefer getting zed instead of khazix. (but i dont know what kind of playstyle champs u prefer.)

so, get Vi shes nice.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Vi is great in the jungle, and slightly above average at top. Though she's pretty much a boss in the jungle and should really only be played there. Her ganks are brutal with redbuff + massive gapcloser/knockback.

Kha is a great mid, top, or jungle. He's really amazing all around, and you really should at least get familiar with him, if not own him.

Fizz is a good mid and top. I wouldn't say great because he has to go balls deep and make very risky plays overall to get anything accomplished, but he's definitely fun. His jungle is kinda lulzy as well, but very situational imo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Haha thanks guys, bought him, went 14/1/9
Was a fun game, have to be very careful early and he is most certainly squishy ^^
But when I got that quaddra kill I felt epic

fizz

how do you understand what your play style is?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
fizz

Well, you just play and when you do things you're most comfortable with, you kind of just find out.

Like I like waiting to dive in at the right moment and causing havoc and bursting someone down.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Well, you just play and when you do things you're most comfortable with, you kind of just find out.

Like I like waiting to dive in at the right moment and causing havoc and bursting someone down.

i like ranged champions:
Ashe
Kennan
Twisted Fate
But i use each of them completely different
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
fizz

This is a decent enough way to find out what your play style is.

It's pretty accurate.

Edit: best nami na come at me bro
Last edited by Oracle; May 28, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ohwell guys, i need help..
i really need a new AD mid champ. only one ive been playing there is talon, and that since his release.
so but i saw most of the actual mid laners in high elo prefer khazix or zed.. was the last talon nerf really that strong? (didnt played him much since then.)
also who would u recommend for playing as AD mid? i really like both zed and khazix.. but cant decide.

or any other idea who i can play as AD mid?
im actually close to 6,3k ip so can buy one of them soon :/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken