Toribash
If you're looking for an adc and not too experienced in carrying, I really suggest miss fortune. She's a great combination of fun and easiness, as well as being a great pick a lot of times. More than decent lane bully, although she falls off just slightly late game, her ultimate is completely devastating in team fights, etc...

I'd think she's a great champion for you to get used to carrying with, then moving on to other carries as you get hold of the basics.

And she's only 800 IP to go :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I need help deciding on an ADC as I'm getting bored of playing Mundo match after match, seriously look at my match history, it has been Mundo for 14 games straight.
Any suggestions?..
I have Jax, Mundo, Yi, Malphite and that's it..
I got 4000 IP to spend.. so :3

everything which got ranged attacks can be an adc.
dont care about the peeps flame about u.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Just started playing, I have no idea what the hell i'm doing.

kill everything on the map. u shall be fine.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Twitch has a really strong late game, but he's really dependent on positioning. If you ult and only hit one person with it, you waste the ult. You ult and hit all 5 and you basically decided the match right there. ADC AA damage on an entire team at once is scary good melt.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Maaaan lissandra's q needs buffing hey, the range is ridiculously shit.

Nah, mang. You just shit at landing it.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Hahaha you could say that, but that really isn't the case with me. I really feel as if it cuts short. Not by lots man, I'm not saying make it another nid spear, but just like.

I just think she's bad overall! Heaps of cc, her chain of attack is pretty boss negro, e,w,r,q, repeat, but...then what. She has to gtfo because everyone just turned around and fucked her in the ass.

Meh.

EDIT: ALSSSOOOOO, anyone down for some chiller ARAMS or even some duo queues, add me. Blukblukbluk is my name
Last edited by Peter; May 28, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
lol
It's not about being able to cause sustained damage by herself and face diving an entire team. Lissandra specializes as a large aoe cc, damage-dealing, initiator. The q is really for laning phase and sustain damage during teamfights. It's the fact that out of nowhere she suddenly comes and roots everybody and sets up what could be a perfect initiation for her team. She's a team centered AP similar to Ori or Morg, both who need to get close enough to the fight to maintain usefulness.

That being said, that type of champion isn't exactly in the vogue right now. High burst assassins/casters or heavy sustained damage casters are the current meta for mid. Lissandra stands one foot on assassin, other foot on sustained caster, and because of that she's out of place with current popularity.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games